Windows 10: How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out: 1. Go to General Settings 2. Locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Heshie75v Win User

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out:

1. Go to General Settings

2. Locate “OneNote”

3. Tap on “Reset”

4. Turn ON “Delete Login Credentials”

5. Turn ON “Delete all Notebooks”

6. Double Tap the Home Button

7. Remove OneNote from Memory

Thanks

:)

Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015

2. How would I do the things in this video in Paint 3D

I want to really use Paint 3D for manga and furry drawings but don't know how?

DavidBrinegar, Oct 1, 2015
  3. A64Dawg Win User
    How do I correct the following error Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240f

1. Win 8.1 came with and upgraded with free Win10 Upgrad offer

2. Yes

3. McAfee free-trial and removed it before installing Norton 360

4. Norton Removal Tool

5. Win10 Home v1511

Still am unable to install the v1607 update and am at a loss. HELP please.

A64Dawg, Oct 1, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

I see what you mean, you may have to do that from OneNote.com There is a shortcut in your OneDrive "Documents" folder called "Personal (web)" which is your OneNote folder. But it cannot be directly accessed. In the OneDrive app for devices, you can see it, but it does not show in your synced OneDrive folder except as a link. But it's there. I don't know if there is any way to delete the contents save for deleting the notes one by one from within OneNote. There is a reset feature, but no access to it from within the Windows 10 OneNote Tile app.

I just checked the Office version of OneDrive, and it has more access to your notebook accounts. But no "Reset" button anywhere. I'd say the only sure way to delete a notebook is to delete the MS account to which it is connected. If the account is messed up, the OneNote Tile app may popup a "reset" button on startup.

OK, I think I know how to delete a notebook: Open your OneDrive account in a Browser. Then go into "Documents" and look for all folders that have (web) tagged on the end. Right click, then delete. That should effectively "reset" the OneNote account by deleting it.

Here is what it looks like:

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? [​IMG]

XweAponX, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Following

2. How can I get my main display to follow the mouse and show the second display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get my main display to follow the mouse and show the second display?: I'm using a projector, and I want to be able to have my main display and the projector display be separate. I'm extending instead of duplicating on multiple displays, but I want my computer screen to show the projector screen when the mouse goes onto it so I can see what I'm...
  3. Error: Setup was unable to add the following file to Invalid\war3x.mpq when running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Setup was unable to add the following file to Invalid\war3x.mpq when running...: I copied this game from my friend's computer and it still ran normally on my laptop without installing anything. But when I copy it via pc, it will report an error like the image. Please show me how to fix the error. [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Help me fix error...
  4. Windows 10 will not boot - bootrec /fixboot access is denied - following update to latest...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not boot - bootrec /fixboot access is denied - following update to latest...: Upon updating my XPS-13 (8gb ram 256gb SSD - about half full) to the latest (jun 9) insider build, during one of the reboots, the computer hung with a "no bootable device found" message. From the command prompt, I can see the C: disk and all appears to be in order. DISKPART...
  5. Losing signal following by device connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing signal following by device connect audio: Hello, I have been having a problem with my PC losing signal and then hearing the device connect audio a few seconds later. The only way to temp resolve the issue is to restart pc. I have a reset button on my case so I have been using this. This has been happening quite...
  6. gpuview log file shows the following error: Xperf: error: NT Kernel Logger: Invalid flags....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gpuview log file shows the following error: Xperf: error: NT Kernel Logger: Invalid flags....: Whenever I try to run the log.cmd file as the documentation suggest, I open it with a bat file with cmd /k C:\"Program Files (x86)"\"Windows Kits\10"\"Windows Performance Toolkit"\gpuview\log.cmd but it display the following error "Xperf -on...
  7. How do I disable tap to click on Synaptics Touchpad following latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable tap to click on Synaptics Touchpad following latest Windows update: With the latest update (about 1 week ago) that happened outside of the "Update Tuesday" update, the old way of disabling the tap to click for my touchpad is gone. The last "Device Settings Tab" no longer appears. There is no way to get to the one checkbox that I need to....
  8. Build 1511 wouldn't boot following Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 1511 wouldn't boot following Windows Updates: Hello Everyone, I've solved the immediate problem, but am posting here in the hopes that someone may be able to confirm my theory as to why this problem occured... and possibly to further my own understanding. Firstly, a bit of background, so you're not lost at the start:...
  9. I keep geeting the following message on my desk top. Low Disk space. you are running out of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep geeting the following message on my desk top. Low Disk space. you are running out of...: i keep getting a message on my desk top that says the following. local disk. you are running out of disk space on local disk F. click here to see if you can free space on this drive. Is this legit??...
  10. Cortana Issue following May 19 Update on MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Issue following May 19 Update on MSI laptop: Hi all, Having a Cortana issue following the May 19 update. Symptoms 1. Does not respond to "hey cortana" 2. Clicking cortana icon shows cortana as listening for around 3 seconds then times out. does not accept voice commands at this point. 3. Pressing Win+C, popup appears...