Windows 10: How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out: 1. Go to General Settings 2. Locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Heshie75v Win User

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out:

1. Go to General Settings

2. Locate “OneNote”

3. Tap on “Reset”

4. Turn ON “Delete Login Credentials”

5. Turn ON “Delete all Notebooks”

6. Double Tap the Home Button

7. Remove OneNote from Memory

Thanks

:)

Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015

2. How would I do the things in this video in Paint 3D

I want to really use Paint 3D for manga and furry drawings but don't know how?

DavidBrinegar, Oct 1, 2015
  3. A64Dawg Win User
    How do I correct the following error Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240f

1. Win 8.1 came with and upgraded with free Win10 Upgrad offer

2. Yes

3. McAfee free-trial and removed it before installing Norton 360

4. Norton Removal Tool

5. Win10 Home v1511

Still am unable to install the v1607 update and am at a loss. HELP please.

A64Dawg, Oct 1, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

I see what you mean, you may have to do that from OneNote.com There is a shortcut in your OneDrive "Documents" folder called "Personal (web)" which is your OneNote folder. But it cannot be directly accessed. In the OneDrive app for devices, you can see it, but it does not show in your synced OneDrive folder except as a link. But it's there. I don't know if there is any way to delete the contents save for deleting the notes one by one from within OneNote. There is a reset feature, but no access to it from within the Windows 10 OneNote Tile app.

I just checked the Office version of OneDrive, and it has more access to your notebook accounts. But no "Reset" button anywhere. I'd say the only sure way to delete a notebook is to delete the MS account to which it is connected. If the account is messed up, the OneNote Tile app may popup a "reset" button on startup.

OK, I think I know how to delete a notebook: Open your OneDrive account in a Browser. Then go into "Documents" and look for all folders that have (web) tagged on the end. Right click, then delete. That should effectively "reset" the OneNote account by deleting it.

Here is what it looks like:

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? [​IMG]

XweAponX, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Following

2. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  3. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  4. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  6. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  7. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

8. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  9. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  10. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...