Windows 10: How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out: 1. Go to General Settings 2. Locate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Heshie75v Win User

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out:

1. Go to General Settings

2. Locate “OneNote”

3. Tap on “Reset”

4. Turn ON “Delete Login Credentials”

5. Turn ON “Delete all Notebooks”

6. Double Tap the Home Button

7. Remove OneNote from Memory

Thanks

:)

Heshie75v, Oct 1, 2015

2. How would I do the things in this video in Paint 3D

I want to really use Paint 3D for manga and furry drawings but don't know how?

DavidBrinegar, Oct 1, 2015
  3. A64Dawg Win User
    How do I correct the following error Windows 10, version 1607 - Error 0x80240f

1. Win 8.1 came with and upgraded with free Win10 Upgrad offer

2. Yes

3. McAfee free-trial and removed it before installing Norton 360

4. Norton Removal Tool

5. Win10 Home v1511

Still am unable to install the v1607 update and am at a loss. HELP please.

A64Dawg, Oct 1, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

I see what you mean, you may have to do that from OneNote.com There is a shortcut in your OneDrive "Documents" folder called "Personal (web)" which is your OneNote folder. But it cannot be directly accessed. In the OneDrive app for devices, you can see it, but it does not show in your synced OneDrive folder except as a link. But it's there. I don't know if there is any way to delete the contents save for deleting the notes one by one from within OneNote. There is a reset feature, but no access to it from within the Windows 10 OneNote Tile app.

I just checked the Office version of OneDrive, and it has more access to your notebook accounts. But no "Reset" button anywhere. I'd say the only sure way to delete a notebook is to delete the MS account to which it is connected. If the account is messed up, the OneNote Tile app may popup a "reset" button on startup.

OK, I think I know how to delete a notebook: Open your OneDrive account in a Browser. Then go into "Documents" and look for all folders that have (web) tagged on the end. Right click, then delete. That should effectively "reset" the OneNote account by deleting it.

Here is what it looks like:

How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? [​IMG]

XweAponX, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Following

2. Windows 10 - BSOD followed by Recovery Mode Automatic Repair fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - BSOD followed by Recovery Mode Automatic Repair fails: Hi, similar problem to Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums I've tried running sfc /scannow with the sfc /scannow /offbootdir=E:\ /offwindir=E:\Windows command (The SSD my win10 is installed on shows up as E: in diskpart volume...
  3. Why do I get the following problem with USB drives, be they Flash, DVD or other types?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I get the following problem with USB drives, be they Flash, DVD or other types?: I cannot access any USB connected drives. Device Manager reports that the service is disabled and may be being handles by another service - which it is not. This is true of all failed USB devices - note the mouse and (Fujitsu) Port Replicator are working fine. [ATTACH]...
  4. Can't launch file explorer following update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't launch file explorer following update to Windows 10: File Explorer will not launch. There is no response to a click on the icon. I have Windows 10 1809 Pro recently updated. I suspect the problem is another flaky update....
  5. CDDVDW player not recognized in File Explorer and won't play a DVD or CD following a Reset...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CDDVDW player not recognized in File Explorer and won't play a DVD or CD following a Reset...: I have searched the web and tried every recommendation and none of them made a difference. Here is my current PC information after reinstalling Windows 10 and applying all available updates. System Information Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Model HP Pavilion p7-1436s...
  6. Follow up for Suman B.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Follow up for Suman B.: Well it is the BIOS update that I installed for HP Slimline 450-a24 2B28 A0.14. A mistake that I won't forget. With the help of GRC, to whom I trust. I have disable Spectre & Meltdown protection. HP advised I should go to a service center for a BIOS rollback. Which I will not...
  7. Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar

in Windows 10 News
    Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar: The Idea Drives for Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar have moved to the Xbox Idea Hub, and our team is ecstatic about all the great ideas and comments you’ve submitted so far! Based on your suggestions, here are a few of the features available in Windows 10 version 1809:...
  8. Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?: Want to purchase the following four (4) software items on disk? If so, cost? From whom to purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-hard-copies-disks-of-the-four-4-following/48cc61bb-dc14-47a4-867f-1bc2594061e1
  9. Windows 10 taking hours to start following update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 taking hours to start following update: I work in a corporate environment where we handle 1000's of laptops running Windows 10. I've seen an issue whereby following a Windows update (unsure which update - investigation ongoing) some machines are taking hours to start up. This is happening on various machine types...
  10. Activation following hardware change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation following hardware change.: I changed the motherboard in one of my desktops and am having hangups with re-activation. The original install was confirmed as digitally activated prior to MB changeout. A problem was encountered following changeout in that the SSD containing the original Win 10...