Windows 10: HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault

Discus and support HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billz, Jul 3, 2017.

1. billz Win User

HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault

My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons are Black and the Writing on them is also black. I have managed to call up a black page for word from Office Home and Student 2007 and as below changed the colour of the typing to white but you would not want to print it. I guess the paper would be mainly black ink, also when you try to save it the title bar is still black as are the black typed letters on the black title bar.
    Then he brings it to me to fix! Whether he has altered it, or it is a fault I do not know and I guess 50-50.
    I have a suspicion it is both, having a faulty Hard Drive, because I can hear a distinct “POP” after a few seconds of showing a “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” as it starts up to an apparent normal desktop Pink screen with 18 short cuts/app tiles. As below, after having managed to either restart it, or switch it off. The pop was immediately after starting up after when the lid had been closed. Yesterday I also had a “MS. Windows- Blue- notice about checking to see what was stopping something and a countdown started and it disappeared.
    When it starts up the sound is as if the main body is flicked hard with a finger nail. A previous ACER Laptop 1 month old that this replaced did the same noise, but with a blue screen, and was said to have a faulty hard drive and Money back. Using U tube on the error code above there was a mention of Hard Drive.
    Whenever I manage to get it switched off, either by having a stab at where the power off button is supposed to be, or get restart of even force a shutdown and start as if normally. After the error message I get the “POP”.
    I have tried getting to the settings page which is now a black page headed Settings. By using this PC as a template to guess where I can move the laptop’s white laptop pointer to and I can have a stab at a black page/screen at where I am supposed to click on, using this method:
    I managed to get to a Microsoft Color Management system with a warning Triangle, but having clicked all over it all I get is a faint note sound (bong) and nothing happens.
    Any Ideas how to replace the background colour in the first place, There is nothing of value on the laptop If I have to start again.
    Can I do any of changes Using This PC The lap top has 3xUSB sockets, 1xHdmi socket, 1x ethernet cable socket, 1x disk drive, unfortunately I have not got any programmed disks to start again with. I will have a stack of blank disks somewhere. It also has blue tooth but Linking may be a problem, as reading any typing if there will be impossible.

:)

billz, Jul 3, 2017

2. Laptop restarts endlessly with blue screen when AC plugged in

Whenever I plug the AC adapter, the Laptop restarts giving blue screens with different errors such as "KMODE exception", "CI.dll xxx", "page fault in nonpaged area" etc. PC is running with Win 10. Laptop is an Acer. (Acer VX 15, 256 SSD, 1TB, 16G DDR4 etc.
    ). Please help.

NuwanKarunathilaka, Jul 3, 2017
  3. tariq1972 Win User
    bluetoothdriver for windows7on laptop

I want to instal my nokia bh503 headset on laptop dell E6420 windows7 but i have no driver howcan i get the driver and use my headset

tariq1972, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

You can download a windows dvd free from MS Download Windows 10
    Is there any restore point you can just restore back to?
    You can reset the pchttps://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Once you get it going you need to make system images and recovery points so if it happens you can quickly recover its quicker than trying to work out whats wrong.

Doesnt the system have a recovery parition ot options to create dvds?

Samuria, Jul 4, 2017
  5. billz Win User
    Samuria, I have had to give up with this as it is only 2 months old. It has gone back to the shop for a warranty fix or replace.

billz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault - Similar Threads - HowCan control ACER

2. Acer Laptop blue light on, but screen and keyboard both dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Laptop blue light on, but screen and keyboard both dark: Hey, I've got an acer A515-45 laptop. Recently I've noticed that when I close the lid for a few hours the laptop goes to sleep no problem, and wakes right up after I lift the lid back up. However recently I've got a problem where I'll close the lid and leave the laptop to...
  3. Acer Laptop blue light on, but screen and keyboard both dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Laptop blue light on, but screen and keyboard both dark: Hey, I've got an acer A515-45 laptop. Recently I've noticed that when I close the lid for a few hours the laptop goes to sleep no problem, and wakes right up after I lift the lid back up. However recently I've got a problem where I'll close the lid and leave the laptop to...
  4. howcan i change ip adress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    howcan i change ip adress: hi iwnt change my ip adree becuse ip is filter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howcan-i-change-ip-adress/a69e51cb-d8b5-49ea-847b-7c7f0f15e856
  5. howcan i change ip adress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    howcan i change ip adress: hi iwnt change my ip adree becuse ip is filter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howcan-i-change-ip-adress/a69e51cb-d8b5-49ea-847b-7c7f0f15e856
  6. acer windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acer windows 10 laptop: cannot access excel nor word in laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-windows-10-laptop/9ea65a86-1236-4ad9-a5e7-2e56d9926f14
  7. Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop: I bought my son an Acer laptop that came with Windows 10s installed. It is about 15 months old Lately it boots up but crashes to blue screen after a couple of minutes usually with a System Service Exception. No changes I make within that time are saved. I can't get it...
  8. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working: Acer Model Number: MS2394 ES1-512 Series S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600 The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a sudden it wont work. I put the older hard drive back in it and it still wont turn on. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any...
  9. Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers: Hi I whould like to (if possible) get some help. Because, me windows defender looks like is working just fine… but when i go to section of (Control of apps and Browsers) the program does not allow me to change nothing (it say: i need the adeministrator allow to turn it on)...
  10. Acer motion controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer motion controllers: Hi, I've got the new virtual reality Acer headset, but I didn't get the motion controllers with it. I can't find some on the internet (amazon,ebay,microsoft store, etc) so, where can I find two of these?...