Windows 10: what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader?

Discus and support what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CathyRodgers, Jun 1, 2020.

1. what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader?

what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader?

:)

CathyRodgers, Jun 1, 2020
  2. SoFine409 Win User

Can't change default app from Acrobat Reader DC to Acrobat

VICTORY AT LAST!!!!
    The solution turns out to be installing Reader XI in lieu of Reader DC. Reader XI at can be found at:
    Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution. Although the page title is Adobe Reader DC Distribution you can select "Reader 11.1.10 English for Windows" in the Step 3 dropdown. The downloaded install file is "AdobeRe11010_en_US.exe".

During the installation a dialogue box allows you to decide if it becomes the default pdf handler.

what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader? [​IMG]

This option is not available with Reader DC.
    During the installation of Reader XI the pdf file association is changed to Edge so you'll need to change it back to Acrobat 9.5. That's it all done. Just remember not to accept and upgrade to Reader DC in the future.

SoFine409, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Adobe Acrobat and Windows 10

Hi Dianne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you have issues with acrobat reader, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application.

• To uninstall, type appwiz.cpl
    • Right click adobe acrobat reader and then Uninstall
      it.
    You may also check for the reader app in store and then install it.

Ravinath P, Jun 4, 2020
  4. cormanaz Win User

Can't change default app from Acrobat Reader DC to Acrobat

I am trying to use the default programs app on the control pabel to set Acrobat 9.5 as the default viewer for pdf files. I also have Acrobat Reader DC installed. Neither program appears on the "set your default programs" screen so I changed it on the file associations screen. But Reader DC is still opening the .pdf files by default. I checked back on the default programs app, and the associations screen still lists Reader DC as the default app. But when I click the change program button it asks me if I want to keep the association with Acrobat 9.5! (see screenshot). This is very odd. How to fix?

what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader? [​IMG]

cormanaz, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. what is the equivalent app in windows store to acrobat reader? - Similar Threads - equivalent app store

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL: Hi,In order to add Acrobat Reader DC to our Company Endpoint managed Apps the Appstore URL is needed.Some Store Apps have a "Share" option which helps to find the URL. Adobe Reader App hasn't this Option.How we are supposed to find the URL?Regards...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL: Hi,In order to add Acrobat Reader DC to our Company Endpoint managed Apps the Appstore URL is needed.Some Store Apps have a "Share" option which helps to find the URL. Adobe Reader App hasn't this Option.How we are supposed to find the URL?Regards...
  4. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acrobat Reader DC

Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  6. Acrobat Reader.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat Reader.: Acrobat Reader is not working on my new Windows 11 laptop. I've installed and uninstalled the program at least 5 times and every time I want to open a PDF file, it hangs, then I have to restart the laptop to get out of it....
  7. Acrobat Reader.

Acrobat Reader.: Acrobat Reader is not working on my new Windows 11 laptop. I've installed and uninstalled the program at least 5 times and every time I want to open a PDF file, it hangs, then I have to restart the laptop to get out of it....
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  9. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  10. acrobat reader

acrobat reader: hi we renew our 365 service and now the documents scanned or snip tooled are no longer coming in a pdf form it's saying we don't have acrobat reader...