Windows 10: HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio

Discus and support HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After successfully installing W10 as dual-boot, I started adding software that I use on a daily basis. And I noted during the install process that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lparsons21, Oct 17, 2014.

1. HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio

After successfully installing W10 as dual-boot, I started adding software that I use on a daily basis.

And I noted during the install process that I got some sounds on occasion during the process.

But when I run iTunes or any other audio/video program, I get no audio. Checked HP site, no help or at least I couldn't figure it out. Any links, pointers or some other help??

thanks

:)

lparsons21, Oct 17, 2014
  2. DJMARIOE Win User

WINDOWS 10 SHUT DOWN /

im using an / HP ENVY Beats
    23-N010
    Special Edition 23" Touchsmart AIO Desktop 8GB / windows completly shutdown and dissapeared from my pc. / all of my programs are gone .

DJMARIOE, Oct 17, 2014
  3. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver: 92HD91

I need a IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver Download: 92HD91 ___ Version,"6.10.6425" HP Envy-23, Beats Audio is missing. Looked high and low, no luck.

Thanks..

VA Tech Hokie's Football, Oct 17, 2014
  4. badrobot Win User

HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio

Download and Install the updates. It may fix your audio problem.

badrobot, Oct 17, 2014
  5. I've been doing that, so far nothing.

I'll dig around the 'net a bit more.

lparsons21, Oct 17, 2014
  6. badrobot Win User
    badrobot, Oct 17, 2014
  7. Thanks a bunch.

Worked like a charm!!

lparsons21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio

1. HP 23-N010 Beats machine no audio - Similar Threads - N010 Beats machine

2. Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Bluetooth capability and Beats Audio: I updated recently. Well, I did a fresh reinstall and the new jazz was installed. Afterwards though I realised I have no bluetooth. I can't turn it on or off, when I go to connect a bluetooth device I instantly get a message about it not being avalible, needing to turn it on...
  3. beats audio icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  4. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  5. Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.

Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.: This may be a rather complex question. Maybe not. I have an Envy HP beats audio comoputer. The hard drive crashed. I bought a new one and installed it. Can anyone help me install all of the necessary stuff I need to run Win 10 64 bit? i Downloaded the Win software onto a USB...
  6. dv6 laptop beats audio speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dv6 laptop beats audio speakers: I was recently given a laptop and I did a complete restore on it back to factory. It has beats and the volume button in the corner has an X. I ran the troubleshooters after looking online and I have an option for the HDMI plug in and my Bluetooth headphones but no option...
  7. Beats Audio Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  8. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  9. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update: HI, I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version) I had found out that in device manager, my "sound, video, game controller" is gone and there is an error Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver...
  10. Install on HP 23-N010 fail! :(

Install on HP 23-N010 fail! :(: So after making an image, I decided to make W10 TP the operating system. Got the 64-bit ISO and proceeded to do the install keeping all programs and data, iow an upgrade. All proceeded with no errors until the final boot. Then all I get is a blue screen that flashes. Tried...