Windows 10: HP 2570 Hard drive

Discus and support HP 2570 Hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Hard drive seems to be always nearly full and I cannot account for what is on there. I am not a gamer and do not save any Video files. I suspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fairtrader42, Jul 28, 2018.

1. HP 2570 Hard drive

My Hard drive seems to be always nearly full and I cannot account for what is on there. I am not a gamer and do not save any Video files. I suspect that backups are being saved automatically, but I don't know how to view or change this process. Can anyone tell me how I cancheck what is cluttering my HDD ?

:)

fairtrader42, Jul 28, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 28, 2018
  3. little cat, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Mathragh Win User

HP 2570 Hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

HP 2570 Hard drive

1. HP 2570 Hard drive - Similar Threads - 2570 Hard drive

2. HP laptop hard drive issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop hard drive issue: Hello my hp laptop is stuck on a bios update and it keeps on failing so i runed the hard drive test and it failed the quick hard drive test and the exstensive hard drive test...
  3. HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing: I have my daughter's HP 1KU84UA#ABA laptop here for updating. However, when I turn it on, I get a notice that the hard drive is going to fail: SMART Hard Disk Error The SMART hard disk check has detected an iminent failure. To ensure not data loss, please backup the...
  4. Problem with my hp md1000h exxternal hard drive

Problem with my hp md1000h exxternal hard drive: I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. I am currently having this issue, yesterday my external hard drive worked perfect. I plugged in today with failures. I cant see any of my files and when I click on the hard drive icon every thing goes white on my screen until I unplug...
  5. unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640

unavailable hard drive for printer HP Deskjet 2640: Hello, I had internet usage with my printer before a power outage now I cannot seem to get it to work anymore. I'm connected to my laptop and my internet is hardwired thru ethernet. Can someone help me please? I've tried everything that has been posted to help and it doesn't....
  6. HP Desktop Hard Drive Bad, Change

HP Desktop Hard Drive Bad, Change: Hello Community; I have an HP Compaq Desktop with OS of Windows 10 Home. The hard drive DIED, I contacted the place of purchase, found out my hardware is guaranteed for one year, so I am covered. The seller is replacing with a new Hard Drive with windows 10 home,...
  7. hard drive on hp notebook laptop

hard drive on hp notebook laptop: I recently acquired an hp laptop and it said install operating system and cannot find boot device. I ran the test on the hard drive and it failed so I replaced it with a 500gb hd I was using in my desktop for recording music for extra storage. I ran the test again and it came...
  8. Printer driver for photosmart 2570 printer windows 10

Printer driver for photosmart 2570 printer windows 10: Anybody knows of web download for Windows 10 driver for HP photosmart 2570 printer, its an old printer but not comparable with my PC, the printer is working but is not excepting to install it Thanks gerry...
  9. Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.: This may be a rather complex question. Maybe not. I have an Envy HP beats audio comoputer. The hard drive crashed. I bought a new one and installed it. Can anyone help me install all of the necessary stuff I need to run Win 10 64 bit? i Downloaded the Win software onto a USB...
  10. New Hard drive Not showing up on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Hard drive Not showing up on HP laptop: I just bought a new hard drive from best buy, its a western digital Blue 500gb hard drive, the old one was failing and causing windows to run slow so I bought this one to fix it. When I try to install the new OS into the blank hard disk it doesnt show up on the list, nothing...