Windows 10: HP All-In-Ones ?

Discus and support HP All-In-Ones ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Robert11 Win User

HP All-In-Ones ?

Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good technicalchallenge ? My iMac is like this, and seems to work fine.**a. Any pros and cons for this HP design that you folks have determined ?AND- Some, or most, seem to come with a touch screen.b. Why would anyone want a touch screen for a good sized desktop ? What am I, as usual, missing ? c. Will they work with a typical Mouse also ? Is it a case of Either/Or ?
    Both simultaneous ?Thanks,Bob

:)

Robert11, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2018
  3. ArtTrier Win User
    HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Deepika Gowda Win User

HP All-In-Ones ?

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

HP All-In-Ones ?

1. HP All-In-Ones ? - Similar Threads - Ones

2. Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?: Hello sir i forgot my windows password.. can i get help by calling 855.925.7078 or through live chat... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-10-password-how-to-fix-can-any-one/11adf63d-a7af-43b0-9fe4-1b4aab6bf367
  3. moving folders one level up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    moving folders one level up: hie, am trying to create a back up for Zotero library, am having challenges moving one level up in file directory to access the Zotero library on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-folders-one-level-up/91e2449d-7936-428c-9b5a-375997e97c58
  4. Problems with moving files from one folder to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with moving files from one folder to another: Hi! I can't seem to transfer files from one folder to another. It always shows acces denied. It has been doing it for a while and I can't seem to make it right. Also, if you knew how I can change the language on my computer? (from french to english) Nothing seems to be...
  5. How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I run a video disk on my HP all in one computer: I see the optical drive on the side of my screen and have placed the CD in the drive and closed it. the screen shows the name of the Disc Movie and E: put then stops. What do I do from here. I am running Windows 10 64 gb. HELP...
  6. Update November 2018 computer now slower than one I had 10years ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update November 2018 computer now slower than one I had 10years ago: So I did the update the computer asked for and now both my computer and laptop are slow as molasses.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-november-2018-computer-now-slower-than-one/be933eec-2c26-48d5-a909-7e4deda7ffc4
  7. Confused about One Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Confused about One Drive: I find in my Start / Programs list [the dates are from the respective Properties displays]: Microsoft One Drive (4/6/2016) Microsoft One Drive (1) (9/20/2015) Further down I see One Drive (11/14/2018), which apparently I have just installed by clicking on Microsoft One...
  8. Two flash drive showing up yet only one inside the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two flash drive showing up yet only one inside the computer: I have a 16GB Lexar flash drive. But when I stick it in the machine two different drives pop up in file explorer! I have tried to format both of the drives and check for a driver updates, but to no avail. Help would be appropriated thanks. PS: in device manager only one...
  9. Xbox One OS Update 10.0.17763.3062 (1811.181109-1527) - November 14

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One OS Update 10.0.17763.3062 (1811.181109-1527) - November 14: OS version: 10.0.17763.3062 (rs5_release_xbox_dev_1811.181109-1527) Release date 11/14/2018 Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One Developers now have the option to include mouse and keyboard input in their Xbox One games. Fortnite and Warframe lead the way with the...
  10. one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    one drive: My one drive will not sign when I log into my computer, what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/ed5a0c36-9842-463a-b329-af5f9890004e