Windows 10: HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices

Discus and support HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, HP announced a cutting-edge lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices designed with safer, smarter and secured features specific to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices

Source: Healthcare is getting safer, smarter and more secure with HP’s new lineup of Windows 10 devices - Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Mar 4, 2018

2. I don't understand why Symbian has been killed off by Nokia.

I too still have a soft spot and did feel great sadness in my heart when it was announced that Nokia was moving to Windows Phone. but that was soon forgotten when I had a chance to play with some Windows Phone devices, and now have a lovely 920 in use
    as my daily driver. I will always have a soft spot for Symbian, but as the news sources and users can attest to, it was too late to recover. It went out on a high with the 808 PureView, and the Belle Refresh update to the N8, and for me, it will live on in
    the sunset HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices :).

But I know that there is nothing more that can be done, and the focus is on other great platforms now such as the Asha Touch lineup and the Windows Phone lineup of Lumia devices HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices :)

adrianhughesNSD, Mar 4, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    when is the windows phone 7.8 coming to the existing 7x devices?

WP8 was announced early last summer. I can definitely recommend both the Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X though. Both are marvelous phones. I bet the rest of the WP8 lineup is great too..

7thSense, Mar 4, 2018
Thema:

HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices

1. HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices - Similar Threads - announces lineup Healthcare

2. Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces latest lineup of consumer laptops: [email protected] 2020 | October Press Conference [media] Acer has introduced a suite of new consumer notebooks across its Swift, Spin and Aspire series, all powered by 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. The refreshed devices also come with...
  3. HP announces Education Edition laptops running Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces Education Edition laptops running Windows 10 Pro: Today, HP introduced new devices designed for education—the HP ProBook x360 11 G5 Education Edition and HP ProBook x360 11 G6 Education Edition. Running on Windows 10 Pro, these new devices enable students to move quickly between writing documents, running STEM applications,...
  4. ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops: ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) has announced a top-to-bottom update of its gaming laptop family. The ROG spring 2019 collection mixes all-new models with refreshed systems to deftly balance the performance required by gamers, content creators and power users with the...
  5. HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled the new OMEN 15 laptop, engineered for gaming performance and designed to be even sleeker than ever to deliver top-notch experiences, whether you’re on-the-go or at home. [img] The OMEN 15 laptop arrives with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, 8th...
  6. HP announces new Windows 10 laptops, desktops and All-in-Ones

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new Windows 10 laptops, desktops and All-in-Ones: Today, HP unveiled two lines of premium devices in a variety of form factors designed for wherever work and life take you with amazing battery life, security, collaboration and entertainment tools and more. Let’s take a look. HP Elite 1000 Series  The HP Elite 1000 series...
  7. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available...
  8. HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices

in Windows 10 News
    HP Introduces New Windows 10 Devices: Today, HP introduced its next-generation Pavilion portfolio – bringing premium features and designs into its convertible, notebook and desktop PCs – and announced a new Pavilion Gaming portfolio that brings powerful gaming experiences for casual gamers who want a single...
  9. HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled a new, versatile all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) system, powered by Windows 10: the HP ElitePOS. [img] The ElitePOS modernizes the retail POS device with an innovative, sleek modular design that supports use cases beyond checkout to help the retail...
  10. Here’s a look at HP’s holiday lineup of new Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s a look at HP’s holiday lineup of new Windows 10 PCs: Today, HP Inc. unveiled an awesome updated lineup of Windows 10 PCs for the holiday season, including new Windows 10 laptops, an all-in-one and a 4K display. With these new devices, you can draw and markup webpages in Microsoft Edge, talk to your own personal digital...