Windows 10: HP CDDVD SN-208bb and Windows 10 Help

Discus and support HP CDDVD SN-208bb and Windows 10 Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I am at a lost as to what is going on with the CDVD drive. I bought the Laptop (Compaq Presario CQ57-229WM) at a Computer Repair shop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wakko, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Wakko Win User

HP CDDVD SN-208bb and Windows 10 Help

Greetings,

I am at a lost as to what is going on with the CDVD drive. I bought the Laptop (Compaq Presario CQ57-229WM) at a Computer Repair shop and before the 30 day warranty was up, the Hard Drive crashed and at the point between when I bought it and it crashed (Hard Drive) I really never used the CDDVD drive so I couldn't tell ya if it work or not. Took it back to them and they of coursed fixed it. That was months ago and can't take it back to them now.

The laptop was originally I'm guessing Windows 7 in which they updated it to Windows 10. I did notice a few weeks ago that the CDDVD drive was not working right because it wouldn't show up in "My Computer" but did under the "Manage" with no Yellow Exclamation Symbol. I did try a few things from the Internet like Registry settings, uninstall, update from computer and windows, oh and I even did a Chkdsk. Don't know which one worked but it did work for a while until either I shutdown or restart it then the same problem happened again and even sometimes when the laptop was still on.

Today I tried watching a movie and the drive would spin and make noises but it would not play and under "My Computer" it didn't show up but it did show up under the "Manage" section but no Yellow Exclamation Symbol. This is frustrating....

Laptop Compaq Presario CQ57-229WM with Windows 10.
    HP CDDVD SN-208BB_HH00 (10.0.17134.137 - 6/21/2006)

More later today cause right now I'm trying a Chkdsk and its at 39% and its taking a long time.

Thanks for all the help and time in reading this. HP CDDVD SN-208bb and Windows 10 Help :)

:)

Wakko, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

tsstcorp cddvdw sn-208bb driver

Hi,

It looks like a driver incompatibility is our primary concern.

To get the latest driver for your TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB drive, we highly suggest contacting the device manufacturer's support team for assistance in downloading the official and latest drivers for the device.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Jul 6, 2018
  3. yeeguan Win User
    tsstcorp cddvdw sn-208bb driver

Hi , Good day....I have problem with my tsstcorp cd dvdw sn-208bb on Samsung NP300 notebook...I downloaded from external site but the driver still have problem. Can anyone help me where can be download the latest version and is bug or clean copy. Thanks
    In Advance

yeeguan, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. HP CDDVD SN-208bb and Windows 10 Help - Similar Threads - CDDVD 208bb Help

2. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3: The wifi driver was never installed and i dont know how to install it can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-freedos-hp-laptop-sn-number/d1d711cd-e30b-4d26-9864-972f62dad8bb
  3. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3: The wifi driver was never installed and i dont know how to install it can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-freedos-hp-laptop-sn-number/d1d711cd-e30b-4d26-9864-972f62dad8bb
  4. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Code from SN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  6. Code from SN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  7. CDDVD Drive

CDDVD Drive: Says there is no disc inserted yet there is and it wont play it. The disc contains my old 35mm transparencies that have been scanned in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-drive/9d0231c3-422f-4a6f-91bc-0d5b8227c2e7
  8. Win 10 Update 1809 not detecting CDDVD drive

Win 10 Update 1809 not detecting CDDVD drive: Hi Since updating my desktopvto 1809 (unknowingly!) windows only very rarely detects my CDDVD drive. Did a roll back to 1803 but now even that doesnot detect theCD drive. Have tried various internet suggested solutions without success.*Banghead Edited the registry for Atapi,...
  9. Microsoft Store Lost My Windows 10 Pro SN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Lost My Windows 10 Pro SN: Hello Windows Store, I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my Dell XPS and now I have a new one (the old one died ...) Now I need to use that SN on my NEW Dell XPS ... Why doesn't my recoept have it included when I login in to view my original purchase ...? Why make this so hard...
  10. tsstcorp dvd+-rw sn-208bb error code 52 in Windows 10

tsstcorp dvd+-rw sn-208bb error code 52 in Windows 10: I cannot get my disc drive to run anymore. I have tried every trick I found online: uninstall and reinstall; search for drivers; regedit adjustments; turning off signature verification on boots. Nothing is working and my drive keeps giving me the Error 52. I have a Dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp cddvdw sn-208bb wont play dvd

2. sn 208bb コピー