Windows 10: hp client security client security backup failed

Discus and support hp client security client security backup failed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried backing up the HP Client Security data from within HPCS and get the above "error". Has anyone got a solution please?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Peter-John197, Jul 31, 2018.

1. hp client security client security backup failed

I have tried backing up the HP Client Security data from within HPCS and get the above "error". Has anyone got a solution please?

:)

Peter-John197, Jul 31, 2018
  2. dmax52 Win User

HP Client Security Manager issue with free Windows 10 upgrade

The compatibility report on my PC for the new Windows 10 says that I will have to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from my PC prior to installation of Windows 10. If I do this how will I be able to reinstall it? HP support says:
    "HP Client security Manager would not be available for win 10 till the end of Aug. Hence there would be no option to install it. I request you to wait until the HP client security for windows 10 is released."

So what would be the best course of action, and please list them in specific easy to understand steps for me as I am not particularly computer savvy.

dmax52, Jul 31, 2018
  3. HP Introduces the mt41 Mobile Thin Client

HP today announced a new thin client solution designed to increase productivity for mobile workers with a lighter-weight device that combines high performance, reliable connectivity and secure access to data.

With the HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client, users can stay productive and protect even the most sensitive data while on the go, because nothing resides on the device itself, just like a traditional thin client. Employees simply turn on the notebook-form device and log in to the secure network at the office, at home or anywhere they have access to the cloud.

hp client security client security backup failed HP_Mobile_Thin_Client_thm.jpg

"We're seeing a growing trend in the number of workers who regularly travel and work off-campus, but still require secure access to data," said Jeff Groudan, marketing director, Thin Clients, HP. "The HP mt41 is ideal for a mobile workforce because its lightweight, enterprise-level durable design allows employees to work both securely and efficiently, while enduring the rigors of the road."

Reliable connectivity, maximum security, powerful performance
    The HP mt41 benefits organizations in industries such as education and healthcare, and on-campus mobile workers who need to travel light and gain quick, secure access to data stored on a remote server or in the cloud.

Key features on the HP mt41 include:
    • Reliable connectivity to the network. The HP mt41 has WWAN 3G/4G LTE capabilities, giving employees more connectivity options and quick access to important data.
    • Better user experience with HP Velocity. HP Velocity network performance management software, included with the HP mt41, intelligently adapts to network conditions, improving network utilization to help ensure telecommuters as well as WiFi, 3G/4G and mobile users achieve the most optimal experience, particularly for applications such as unified communications.
    • Inherently secure. The mt41 incorporates the latest dual-core AMD processor and TPM chipset to help workers stay productive and protect data with an optimized secure connection while at remote sites. With Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard (WES) 7 E operating systems, users can enjoy the Windows experience they already know and rest easy knowing that their critical data is stored on a secure remote server, whether they are in the office, at home or traveling.
    • Intuitive, easy management with HP Device Manager. The latest version of HP's powerful thin client management tool comes preinstalled on the HP mt41, allowing businesses to easily configure, deploy and reimage HP mobile thin clients -- even when employees are on the road.
    • Easy travel with a compact, lightweight design. With a 14-inch diagonal high-definition (HD) antiglare display and a starting weight of 4.78 lb (2.17kg), the HP mt41 is ideal for telecommuters and mobile workers who require secure and reliable access to their data while on the go.
    The HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client is suited for enterprises that have deployed virtualization solutions from the major independent software vendors (ISVs) -- Citrix, Microsoft and VMware -- for their desktop virtualization deployments.

Pricing and availability
    The HP mt41 Mobile Thin Client will be available worldwide in November. Pricing is available upon request.

The new HP mt41 will be demonstrated at VMworld in Barcelona, Oct. 15, in Booth No. D211.

Cristian_25H, Jul 31, 2018
  4. hp client security client security backup failed

F Secure Client Security 11

we unable to install F Secure Client Security 11 Antivirus in window 10. when we install F Secure Client Security 11 in win 10 a message is coming "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish
    as expected. Contacts your support personal or package vendor.

do needful action...........

thank you.

Sandeep Kumar Sain, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

hp client security client security backup failed

1. hp client security client security backup failed - Similar Threads - client security client

2. 0x800b0109 - Windows Security Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800b0109 - Windows Security Client Error: We had a problem with Quickbooks and called a 3rd party support number and they used a remote access website to try and fix the problem but could not. A few days later we started getting this error and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Ive tried running other malware apps to...
  3. 0x800b0109 - Windows Security Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x800b0109 - Windows Security Client Error: We had a problem with Quickbooks and called a 3rd party support number and they used a remote access website to try and fix the problem but could not. A few days later we started getting this error and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Ive tried running other malware apps to...
  4. Email Client vs Webmail for security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Client vs Webmail for security: I currently use a email client on my computer but worry that it will eventually download a malicious file from the email inbox. Is it still secure to use the email client or better to use the web interface?...
  5. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  6. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Windows 11: Hi... Can anyone tell me if the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client works on Windows 11 Home? I've been trying to get it to work and it will not connect to the address I'm entering. I know the address is correct I'm trying to connect to. Also, has anyone used this on...
  7. microsoft security client cannot be found

microsoft security client cannot be found: Hi folks, Errors in event viewer today. Multiple error codes (2002, 2003, 3002, etc) that say the Microsoft Security Client cannot be found. Looking back, this started mid January and repeats roughly every two weeks. After they happens there is a .net Runtime error and an...
  8. Failed to start EAC client.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to start EAC client.: Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the. exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't installed. The installer appeared to run fine. The game still wouldn't...
  9. Using Remote Desktop Client in secure folder

Using Remote Desktop Client in secure folder: Remote Desktop Client is working on my Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. However, whenever i try to use it within my secure folder it says either my password or ID is incorrect. Any fixes for this?...
  10. Microsoft Security Client fails at initialisation error 0x80070426

Microsoft Security Client fails at initialisation error 0x80070426: I have a dual boot Pc (Windows 10 home 64 bit /Widows 7 home premium 32 bit - both full retail) with 3 hard drives (win 7, win 10 and a shared data drive). I have a 3 machine licence for Kaspersky Total Security. In the past couple of days I have gotten this - [img]...