Windows 10: HP computer popup

Discus and support HP computer popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought this hp 16 bit pc from office depot on the 6/03/2016 and every thing has great ..But yesterday this popup started and i clicked on the done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerrypc1, Aug 29, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

HP computer popup

I bought this hp 16 bit pc from office depot on the 6/03/2016 and every thing has great ..But yesterday this popup started and i clicked on the done and it went away until an hour later then every 30 to 45 min it pops up again and I click done and it go's away.how can I make it go for good. Thanks Jerry
    HP computer popup [​IMG]

:)

jerrypc1, Aug 29, 2016
  2. dmay001 Win User

Unable to connect Windows 10 laptop to Windows 7 desktop due to Network Credentials

I turned on all computers and changed the homegroup password according to your instructions. I still get the popup requesting credentials. I have tried every password I use and I still get the popup. This is what is on my network, 1 hp desktop
    running windows 10, 1 hp desktop running windows 7, 1 hp notebook running windows 7, 1 hp notebook running windows 10, 1 gateway notebook running windows 7, and 1 dell desktop running windows 10. All of these are wireless except the hp desktop running windows
    7, which is wired direct to the modem. I could connect to and share files with all of them from the dell, but from any of them trying to share files on the dell, I got the popup. After making sure all of them had the same password, I now get the popup when
    I try to access the hp desktop running windows 10 in addition of when trying to access the dell. Thinking about going back to windows 7 and windows 8.1. Popup only started after I upgraded dell to windows 10.

dmay001, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Adobe has popup to let concbs.com to share information on my computer. Has Allow or Deny. I want to Deny, & Adobe will not let me. The Adobe popup will not go off.

Just bought new HP computer Windows 10. Have Adobe Flash Player. Now Adobe has popup to let concbs.com to share information on my computer. Has Allow or Deny. I want to Deny, & Adobe will not let me. The Adobe popup will not go off. I have CBS to watch
    TV shows, & now can not watch if there is a popup. Adobe is trying to force me to let them store information on my computer. Please help.

Original titile - Adobe Flash Player

conmikeglo, Aug 29, 2016
  4. bookfox Win User

HP computer popup

Go into your 'uninstall a program' list in control panel. Remove the program labeled "HP welcome".

bookfox, Aug 29, 2016
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thank you very much bookfox I did it and and it worked I never thought of that.

jerrypc1, Aug 29, 2016
  6. bookfox Win User
    NP, anytime. Thanks for the rep.

bookfox, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP computer popup

1. HP computer popup - Similar Threads - computer popup

2. Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...: This originally started happening while I had a USB drive that I would leave in my PC, even when I shut it off or let it go to hibernation. But after it kept happening I took the USB drive out and haven't had it in my laptop for a month or so, and still, every time I start up...
  3. Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...: This originally started happening while I had a USB drive that I would leave in my PC, even when I shut it off or let it go to hibernation. But after it kept happening I took the USB drive out and haven't had it in my laptop for a month or so, and still, every time I start up...
  4. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...: Whenever I move a .zip file from my downloads folder to my 3d Objects folder & other various folders further into my computer an annoying popup saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" pops up. I'm simply tired of Windows pestering me about something I know is...
  5. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...: Whenever I move a .zip file from my downloads folder to my 3d Objects folder & other various folders further into my computer an annoying popup saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" pops up. I'm simply tired of Windows pestering me about something I know is...
  6. Windows saying "These files might be harmful to your computer" popup when transferring a...

7. A popup scam locked up my laptop computer.

A popup scam locked up my laptop computer.: Split from this thread. A popup scam locked up my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-popup-scam-locked-up-my-laptop-computer/d8043202-eb45-4bad-8c26-d4b01937ea54
  8. A popup scam locked up my laptop computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A popup scam locked up my laptop computer.: Split from this thread. A popup scam locked up my laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-popup-scam-locked-up-my-laptop-computer/d8043202-eb45-4bad-8c26-d4b01937ea54
  9. How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...: Hi guys i have problem with my windows computer1:while i a making video i want to turn on my projector and i want to try 3D mode then my computer popup a black screen then i Unplugged the HDMI then black screen then goes away then i wanted to see if my computer supports 3D...
  10. How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...

How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...: Hi guys i have problem with my windows computer1:while i a making video i want to turn on my projector and i want to try 3D mode then my computer popup a black screen then i Unplugged the HDMI then black screen then goes away then i wanted to see if my computer supports 3D...