Windows 10: HP Coolsense doesn't show in tray

Discus and support HP Coolsense doesn't show in tray in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install HP coolsense cause my laptop get's a little too hot sometimes, but when I download from hp website and run it. Well it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015.

1. ZeroChill Win User

HP Coolsense doesn't show in tray

Hi,

I want to install HP coolsense cause my laptop get's a little too hot sometimes, but when I download from hp website and run it.

Well it doesn't show up and I cannot find it on system, I would like to know if anyone has had this problem or if anyone has it installed fine.

:)

ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015

2. HP CoolSense Feature

What is the HP CoolSense Feature? I have windows 10

Lonely Petunia, Oct 30, 2015
  3. My Brand New Laptop is running hot on windows 10

Uninstalled and reinstalled the NVIDIA driver and the HP CoolSense and it seems fine now.

Scriptboy12345, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

HP Coolsense doesn't show in tray

1. HP Coolsense doesn't show in tray - Similar Threads - Coolsense doesn't show

2. system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray doesn't show the Day of the Week anymore.: Since the last update to Windows 10, The Day of the Week no longer shows in the system tray. I've gone to the Control panel and changed date and time formats to the long date dddd, mmmm, d, yyyy and it still doesn't show up. When I enlarge the task bar, it is there, but don't...
  3. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive it doesn't even show any notification all the folder from one drive is coming from different computer. Indeed to fix this issue...
  4. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive it doesn't even show any notification all the folder from one drive is coming from different computer. Indeed to fix this issue...
  5. One drive doesn't show notification system tray

6. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive, it even doesn't show on notification list. Also the folders showing on the one drive is coming from different computer. I need fix on this issue, please help....
  7. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive doesn't show notification system tray: System tray doesn't show my one drive, it even doesn't show on notification list. Also the folders showing on the one drive is coming from different computer. I need fix on this issue, please help....
  8. one drive doesn't show notification system tray

9. Vertical cd tray on HP Envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vertical cd tray on HP Envy: I have an HP Envy with windows 10. I want to insert a cd and can't figure out how to get the cd tray to open. The tray is vertical on this machine. I can open the "drawer" but have no idea how to get the tray to open. How do I get this thing to open so I can insert a cd?...
  10. HP CoolSense Stopped From Working After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    HP CoolSense Stopped From Working After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello Everyone, I recently upgraded my laptop to the current RTM build version of the new Windows 10 Operating System (OS). However, upon the final reboot into the new version of Windows 10, I noticed much more fan noise than usual from my system. I was able to perform an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp coolsense turn on

2. hp cool sense icon not seen n task bar

3. hp coolsense not on taskbar

4. hp coolsense disappeared,
  5. hp coolsense icon missing,
  6. cannot find hp coolsense,
  7. hp coolsense cant find in task,
  8. hp coolsense not appearing,
  9. hp coolsense not in tray,
  10. find coolsense on my computer,
  11. hp coolsense does not show in tray,