Windows 10: HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints

Discus and support HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 Pro printing has become intermittent on my Deskjet D1460. There are no drivers on the hp site for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by banger, Aug 8, 2015.

1. banger Win User

HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints

Since I upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 Pro printing has become intermittent on my Deskjet D1460. There are no drivers on the hp site for this printer for Win 10 just the scan and print doctor.

In fact the only way to get the printer to print is to print a test page from the scan and print doctor then normal printing will work.

I am an insider and left feedback a few versions ago about this but appears to have fallen on deaf ears as the printer didn't work at all in the x64 version of Win 8.1. I am currently using 32 bit Win 10 but have the Preview x64 on a dual boot and that also intermittently prints.

Any solutions?

Tim

:)

banger, Aug 8, 2015
  2. MarkCMEC Win User

Print Jobs not printing to any printer

Hi Eric,

I have uninstalled all printers, reinstalled only one for now.

I have a HP all in one units (HP Officejet 8610 and Officejet 4650)

My drivers are the most current from HP, I have found the issue is intermittent, it works just after a shut down and restart, then prints a few items and stops working.

I can connect to the printer units via the software for scanning, cleaning, etc. fine.

No other computers are having any printing issues to the network printers (I have two on the network)

Issue is NOT the printer hardware at all.

One other thing I have noticed is that my Adobe PDF printer has no issues, just sending to the IP printers on the network (one is hard wired, the other wireless).

MarkCMEC, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Printing

Having an intermittent issue with printing from the mail app only. It is NOT an issue with any specific printer. The mail app does not send docs to the print que.

EthanBennett, Aug 8, 2015
  4. banger Win User

This maybe solved with build 1511 and new driver.

banger, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. HP D1460 Printer intermittent prints - Similar Threads - D1460 Printer intermittent

2. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  3. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  4. HP printer isn’t printing

HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  5. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  6. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  7. Print spooler with HP Printer

Print spooler with HP Printer: My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-with-hp-printer/d69e37c8-a7fa-4744-a77e-9a95d8198faf
  8. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  9. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intermittent printing win 10