Windows 10: HP driver 1220C

Discus and support HP driver 1220C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Driver failed to install on Windows 10. Does work OK on Ubuntu 16.04 Were or how do I get the correct driver for Windows 10? Thanks for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rich_b42, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Rich_b42 Win User

HP driver 1220C

Driver failed to install on Windows 10.

Does work OK on Ubuntu 16.04

Were or how do I get the correct driver for Windows 10?

Thanks for any advice.

Richard

:)

Rich_b42, Jul 22, 2018

2. Compactibility of HP Deskjet 1280 and HP deskjet 1220c with WINDOW 10

can HP Deskjet 1280 and HP deskjet 1220c Compactible with WINDOW 10?

taiwoakindele, Jul 22, 2018
  3. HP Envy using Generic Audio Driver - No HDMI sound

To assist you with your concern, is the HP driver that you have downloaded specific for Windows 10?

For troubleshooting, refer to the steps provided below:

• Uninstall your driver.
    • Don't restart your computer.
    • Install the driver that you have downloaded from HP.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 22, 2018
  4. HP driver 1220C

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

HP driver 1220C

1. HP driver 1220C - Similar Threads - driver 1220C

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  5. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  6. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  8. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  9. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152