Windows 10: HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

Discus and support HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version) I had found out that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ed17K, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Ed17K Win User

HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

HI,

I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version)

I had found out that in device manager, my "sound, video, game controller" is gone and there is an error Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver Error.

I had tried numerous method online

1. Go to device manager uninstall, switch off and power again. Does not work

2. Install the latest package SP7171.exe also cannot work. (error Hardware is not supported) This codec install was

working before the window update

3. Tried update the driver via device manager and select High Definition Audio Codec instead of IDT High Definition Audio Codec also cannot work "error is file is invalid"

I had boot to UEFI testing of hardware and testing the onboard audio to the speaker is fine.

Any expert can help?

Thank you

:)

Ed17K, Aug 16, 2018

2. HP ENVY 23 cpu upgrade advice.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...n-One-Desktop-PC-series/5295879/model/5311872

Win 8.1

dorsetknob, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Brenyxus Win User
    HP Envy 23 requires audio driver update for Windows 10

Hello there, I am currently using HP Envy 23 m210a AIO touchscreen Beats Edition and have just recently upgraded to Windows 10 64-bit. This PC has a secondary 3.5mm jack to support an external subwoofer so therefore i bought the HP Pulse subwoofer to compliment
    it. However, no bass or sound was produced by the sub and I've updated the latest audio driver which is the IDT (filename: SP71717.exe) from their website and it has not solved any problem BUT causes no sound at all and so it forces me to roll the audio driver
    back to "High Definition Audio Device" (sound produces on the frontal speakers but still nothing from the subwoofer).

I've done many research on the internet for a solution and none has been found including the HP support site itself who're not helpful. I'm hoping if Microsoft or anyone could do something bout this driver issue as I've discovered that in the HP driver download
    site, there is no compatible audio driver for this PC and for Windows 10. It's August 2016 and i believe something should've been done already. Well any help to solve this subwoofer issue is much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Brenyxus, Aug 16, 2018
  4. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

HP ENVY 23 cpu upgrade advice.

Hi I am thinking of updating the CPU in my HP ENVY 23-d010ea, and I was wondering if either of these would do, they are on the list o suitable upgrades but I was wondering if there would be much of an improvement as the CPU that is in it seems to be getting a bit sluggish.

This is what I have : Intel (R) Pentium(R) CPU g645@2.90ghz.

The ones I was looking at are

Intel Core i5-3xxxT (Ivy Bridge) Quad Core

up to 45W

Intel Core i5-3xxxT (Ivy Bridge) Dual Core

up to 35W

I have seen second hand ones quite reasonable.

cookiemonster, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

1. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update - Similar Threads - ENVY m210d audio

2. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  3. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  4. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  5. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  6. audio completely out on hp envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio completely out on hp envy: The sound on my brand new laptop HP Envy is not working. I purchased it today and it has never worked. I have done every single suggestion that Microsoft suggested, I watched multiple Youtube videos- there has been absolutely nothing that has helped me, I am about ready to...
  7. Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2

Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2: Since downloading the 20H2 update I have lost all audio on my HP Envy laptop. HP have spent 6 hours of remote assistance to no avail. The troubleshooter cannot find the problem. Drivers have been uninstalled, re-installed and updated but still no audio. HP suggest I backup...
  8. Audio missing in HP Envy

Audio missing in HP Envy: Lost Audio in Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-missing-in-hp-envy/462c6980-fa56-49ac-8087-71b479869bf9
  9. HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update: Hi there. I have recently started using a HP Envy 23 All-In-One PC. It was bought more than a year ago, but I have started using it after migrating to another PC and stopped using the PC for about half a year or so. I have recently installed Windows 10 using Media...
  10. Upgrade HP Envy 23-k011 to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade HP Envy 23-k011 to SSD: I would like to replace the HDD of the HP Envy Recline with 500GB SSD . No bios or hardware issues . I prefer to rearrange the HDD and clone it rather than clean install to save the time to reinstall each program I have on it. Please see disk partition . I will remove D and E...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy audio switch windows update 1903

2. envy 23 update to 1809