Windows 10: hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download

Discus and support hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; has anyone experienced this problem of losing wifi drivers after installing win 10, have had no help at all from Microsoft tech support and hp support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lostinspace, Oct 2, 2015.

1. hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download

has anyone experienced this problem of losing wifi drivers after installing win 10, have had no help at all from Microsoft tech support and hp support did not help either , my hp laptop does not detect wifi but if I plug in ethernet cable the internet connection is sporadic any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

:)

lostinspace, Oct 2, 2015

2. Wifi isn't working in Hp laptop on Windows 10

Old title: wifi not worhing in Hp laptop

Hallo

Can any one face problem with hp laptop

no Internet connection via wifi

and after restarting the PC , It connect normally

i face these problem from Win 8.1

I upgrade to Win 10 and stil facing this problem

place If any one face this problem please help me>>

أسعدالحبسي, Oct 2, 2015
  3. JuanRod Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCWB335 Windows 10 drivers

Hi,

I am asking this question on behalf of a relative who just upgraded her laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. After upgrading to Windows 10, the WiFi on the laptop does not connect to her router; we have gone through the process of forgetting the network
    and re-establishing the connection to her router, to no avail.

All of her other devices (iPhone, iPad, standalone PC with Win 7) have absolutely no issues connecting to the router via WiFi.

The system in an HP laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCWB335; such driver does not seem to exist for Windows 10. The driver is not available on HP's web site for download either for Windows 10.

Short of reverting back to Win 7 or asking her to purchase an external Wifi dongle, is there any hope for her?

Thanks

JuanRod, Oct 2, 2015
  4. hawkman Win User

hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download

What is showing in Device manager>Network adapters.
    Roy

hawkman, Oct 2, 2015
  5. hi Roy, device manager>network adapters is showing realtech PCIe FE family controller

lostinspace, Oct 3, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download

1. hp laptop not detecting wifi after win 10 download - Similar Threads - laptop detecting wifi

2. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  3. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  4. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Laptop detect wifi anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop detect wifi anymore: My laptop doesn't detect any wifi anymore. I don't really have much knowledge in computers/laptops/tech stuff. I was told by a friend that my laptop a bit old model already (Asus X441SA). So I tried updating the drivers but nothing happened. I also bought a wifi dongle (I...
  6. HP laptop not detecting new wifi connections.

HP laptop not detecting new wifi connections.: I've got an HP Envy. I recently added a wifi extender and the HP is unable to detect it or my wireless printer never could. Every other device in the house has no problem detecting or connecting to either. It has no problem with the main router connection, it connects there...
  7. Laptop not detecting Wifi options

Laptop not detecting Wifi options: my laptop has suddenly stopped detecting my wifi. When I click on the globe symbol to connect to wifi it doesn’t detect anything. It is neither detecting my broadband wifi nor is detecting my hotspot from my phone. I tried the AI support on HP and have done everything it said...
  8. No WiFi connections detected on laptop

No WiFi connections detected on laptop: Hi, I am just having some trouble with my laptop, because when I open the network bar, it shows no Wi-Fi networks show at all, I can't even turn off or on the Wi-Fi, it is frustrating me quite a lot. Here are my specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz...
  9. Laptop not detecting wifi

Laptop not detecting wifi: My laptop is not detecting wifi signal of any of the broadband but if I create a hotspot network through mobile then it detects that.. Does this means that it is not detecting signal of a particular band or vice-versa.....
  10. Download Wifi on my HP Win 10 laptop peaks at only 1.4Mbps

Download Wifi on my HP Win 10 laptop peaks at only 1.4Mbps: Hi All, I have a HP 15-ab030TX Pavilion (Notebook) with a Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter. The wifi download speeds never goes above 1.4 Mbps (mega bits, not bytes). I looked at the wifi adapter properties in Device Manager and they appear OK. Any way to...