Windows 10: HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

Discus and support HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BelleStevens, Aug 2, 2018.

1. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

Hello,

There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should be there but its not. It was before but now its not and no matter what I do, it will not come back. How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Belle.

:)

BelleStevens, Aug 2, 2018

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

show battery percentage on task bar windows 10, HP laptop.

PattyH-2017, Aug 2, 2018
  3. New HP laptop. Can't view battery life in time, only percentage.

Hi,

Notifications could vary between models of devices. By default, battery details of laptops only show the percentage when hovering the mouse on the battery icon. Some laptops depending on their features can show other details such as time left of usage.

We would suggest checking with the manufacturer if that feature could be possible with your new device. We also suggest sending your feedback to our software engineers to review it, and possibly apply it in the future updates. You can easily send your feedback
    by following the steps on this link
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Kai Ponte Win User

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

how to show battery percentage

I've been searching and looking at the settings. Isn't there a way to show the battery percentage on the status bar at the top of the screen? Seems obvious this should be present but I can't find it.

Here's what I found in a search - a very old request - https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/.../3543458-battery-percentage-at-the-status-bar

Here's what I mean - In the picture below, you see my home screen. The battery percentage is not shown. I see a somewhat descriptive icon of a bettery, but would like to see the percentage.

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR d1bb5f5e-9cc0-480a-b185-4a27ed287646.png

In order to see percentage, I have to actively swipe down as in the picture below -

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR a0bf7f86-f08f-4ff5-920f-740cfbb0a0a6.png

By comparison, here's the home screen on my older Android-based screen. You can see the percentage of the battery next to the icon.

I'm assuming iOS does this also -

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR 97c67c1c-b9db-471a-834a-43f910e29181.png

Ideas?

TIA!

Kai Ponte, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

1. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR - Similar Threads - LAPTOP SHOWING BATTERY

2. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  3. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing: Even though when I plug in my laptop it shows me that it's plugged in , it still doesn't charge. It also doesn't show me estimated time until fully charged. What can I do to fix this?...
  6. Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10

Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10: Battery indicator should be replaced with the battery percentage in windows 10, so for the windows dev to prioritize this issue, please votehere https://aka.ms/AA5rlyk in Feedback hub. Thank you. Please try to spread the same....
  7. Battery Percentage not showing

Battery Percentage not showing: I have Windows 10 Home edition. It do not show the battery percentage. I enabled it using Device Manager. But when i shut down and turn on the laptop I need to enable it again. In Taskbar Settings Power icon is enabled. What can I do about this?...
  8. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17
  9. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  10. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to show power percentage on hp envy

2. how to show battery percentage on hp envy laptop taskbar

3. how to display battery percentage on hp envy laptop

4. show bettery in taskbar on laptop,
  5. battery bar is not found on taskbar hp,
  6. hp envy x360 battery percentage not updating,
  7. how to have my hp laptops battery percentage on the taskbar