Windows 10: HP laptop won't let me change administrator.

Discus and support HP laptop won't let me change administrator. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Anytime I try to change user accounts this message pops up. I am unable to change administrator or delete. I am the only account on this computer.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CourtneyRobinson1, Jul 27, 2018.

1. HP laptop won't let me change administrator.

Anytime I try to change user accounts this message pops up. I am unable to change administrator or delete. I am the only account on this computer.

HP laptop won't let me change administrator. 3f8d5160-d99a-42ae-958a-5a5db54a76d2?upload=true.jpg

:)

CourtneyRobinson1, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Jul 27, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

HP laptop won't let me change administrator.

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

HP laptop won't let me change administrator. [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

HP laptop won't let me change administrator.

1. HP laptop won't let me change administrator. - Similar Threads - laptop won't let

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. It won't let me change the time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me change the time zone: Yesterday I reinstalled windows and everything is perfect, except for the fact that it does not allow me to change the time zone in the settings or in the control panel. In the settings I see the option in gray as disabled and I can not change it to have my time zone. I hope...
  5. It won't let me change the time zone

It won't let me change the time zone: Yesterday I reinstalled windows and everything is perfect, except for the fact that it does not allow me to change the time zone in the settings or in the control panel. In the settings I see the option in gray as disabled and I can not change it to have my time zone. I hope...
  6. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  7. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  8. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change: I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to reboot. I tried re-setting to the previous day's reset point when it was working just fine, but nothing. The only way to get...
  9. Windows won't let me change the language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't let me change the language: So i added romanian as a language bc i needed the keyboard layout and windows changed the system language to romanian despite it being at the bottom and won't let me change it back to english and it says "will be the display language after the next connection" (translated...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop wont let me change administrator

2. computer wont let me change administrator microsoft account

3. windows wont let me change to an administrator