Windows 10: HP Laserjet 1300

Discus and support HP Laserjet 1300 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, My HP Laserjet 1300 printer is not working in Windows 10, How can I resolve this issue? 67428 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Javed Iqbal, Oct 19, 2016.

1. HP Laserjet 1300

Hi Guys,
    My HP Laserjet 1300 printer is not working in Windows 10, How can I resolve this issue?

:)

Javed Iqbal, Oct 19, 2016
  2. RonBarker Win User
    RonBarker, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 upgrade will not allow access to network printers

Success! The curious part was I had two network printers with the same problem. I deleted one (the HP 1300 PSC) and restarted the computer. Upon returning to the Devices and Printers screen, the HP 1012 Laserjet was now appearing and ready to work. I added
    the HP 1300 back in with no problems as both network printers could always be seen on the network and the HP 1300 was installed quickly and ready to work. Thank you for your help and timely reply.

morhouston, Oct 19, 2016
  4. PiKo Win User

HP Laserjet 1300

Did you install the printer with the appropriate driver?

5. spunk Win User
    Go to Start/Devices and Printers. Is the 1300 laserjet showing there? If so, right click it and Remove (Delete) it. Unplug the USB cable from the computer end. Restart the computer. When the computer restarts download the latest driver from the HP Site: Drivers Software for HP LaserJet 1300 Printer - HP Support Center.. During the install, it will tell you when to plug in the USB cable, do not plug until it says so.

spunk, Oct 19, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Hi, I have one of those printers, Devices and Printers in the control panel can find the driver when searched from for Install new printer.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Laserjet 1300

1. HP Laserjet 1300 - Similar Threads - Laserjet 1300

2. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106: Noticed this yesterday on multiple machines,When viewing devices in the old Devices and Printers window, the printer icons are all HP printers including the built in Windows ones such as "Microsoft Print to PDF", and the "Model" also reads "HP LaserJet M101-M106" for all of...
  3. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106: Noticed this yesterday on multiple machines,When viewing devices in the old Devices and Printers window, the printer icons are all HP printers including the built in Windows ones such as "Microsoft Print to PDF", and the "Model" also reads "HP LaserJet M101-M106" for all of...
  4. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?: Dears,i woke up this morning to find out that all my printers have changed their models to HP M101-M106 despite i don't have this model installed and i have canon instead.On top of that, when i double click on them, it says "no task are available on this page".I think it...
  6. Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?

Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?: Dears,i woke up this morning to find out that all my printers have changed their models to HP M101-M106 despite i don't have this model installed and i have canon instead.On top of that, when i double click on them, it says "no task are available on this page".I think it...
  7. where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018: Good night.where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-a-free-driver-for-printer-hp/80a8fa84-18ee-4aa9-87a9-5a5fff071ff8
  8. where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018

where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018: Good night.where can I download a free driver for printer HP Laserjet 1018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-a-free-driver-for-printer-hp/80a8fa84-18ee-4aa9-87a9-5a5fff071ff8
  9. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  10. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....