Windows 10: HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

Discus and support HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mountain, Aug 5, 2015.

1. mountain Win User

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install as I get a "Run as" error. I have tried running as administrator and even activated the default administrator account to no avail. I still get the "Run as" error on the default administrator account. I tried downloading various drivers from HP, but nothing worked. Any suggestions?

:)

mountain, Aug 5, 2015
  2. ROY-G Win User

HP Laserjet 1200 printer does not work after December 2017 Windows 10 update

My HP Laserjet 1200 printer is no longer functional for printing after the most recent WIN 10 (64 bit) update was loaded (yesterday).

In the list of printers & scanners, it was shown with the comment "Driver no longer available". The printer was NOT listed under device manager.

I downloaded the current universal driver from HP's website, but the computer does not recognize the printer.

It is and has always been connected to the PC via USB cable.

ROY-G, Aug 5, 2015
  3. HP printer driver LJ3050

I have a new Windows10 laptop - however I cannot connect my HP LaserJet 3050 printer, connects fine to my old windows 7 devices - I have tried downloading the drivers from the HP site - to no avail

Christine_2018, Aug 5, 2015
  4. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

Hey, did you find a solution anywhere else. I've updated the driver to my moms hp officejet pro 8500 and it's still not printing even when hp said welcome back. I went to hp's website to find the driver. You got any ideas? It didn't say it was compatible or not for mine, so I have no clue what the issue is.

scooter8484, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

1. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works) - Similar Threads - LaserJet 3050 Scanner

2. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  3. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  4. HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP ENVY FINGER PRINT SCANNER NOT WORKING: After a recent update, my fingerprint scanner does not work on my HP ENVY x360 running Windows 10. I have done all of the recommendation, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Made sure I had all the recent updates, yet Windows Hello Fingerprint still stats that this...
  5. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  6. HP LASERJET MFPm426fdn Scanner

HP LASERJET MFPm426fdn Scanner: I have the 426fdn. Since going to Windows 10 I can find no means of adjusting the output. I am using 300 dpi but it always produces a 6MB file and will only do 3 pagestoo big How do I reduce the output size? Thanks for any help...
  7. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  8. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  9. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 3050 laser jet dont scan windows 10

2. hp laserjet 3050 no scan

3. whp laserjet 3050 not recognized as scanner

4. windows 10 hp laserjet 3050 does not show as scanner,
  5. hp-laserjet-3050 no reconized in windows 10