Windows 10: HP Network Devices Support keeps crashing.

Discus and support HP Network Devices Support keeps crashing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am unsure what the problem is, I just open up Reliability Monitor and it just shows that HP Network Devices Support stopped working. My network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cshadd, Sep 22, 2015.

1. cshadd Win User

HP Network Devices Support keeps crashing.

I am unsure what the problem is, I just open up Reliability Monitor and it just shows that HP Network Devices Support stopped working. My network printer still works and my computer is fine, I am just unsure of what is causing this error.

=================

Source
    HP Network Devices Support

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎09/‎22/‎2015 09:44 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: svchost.exe_HPSLPSVC
    Application Version: 10.0.10240.16384
    Application Timestamp: 559f38cb
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.10240.16430
    Fault Module Timestamp: 55c59f92
    Exception Code: c0000008
    Exception Offset: 00000000000954ba
    OS Version: 10.0.10240.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: a233
    Additional Information 2: a2331f46cd5edd801084deb22c432dd3
    Additional Information 3: 9208
    Additional Information 4: 92083a3dc927eb8a8a56c8f25f713918

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0489c5f8f86645dff026cc4de3e360fe (120296650892)

:)

cshadd, Sep 22, 2015

2. Windows 10 Home Blue Screening

Hi

I have an issue with Windows 10 Home 64 bit. It keeps crashing with the error code "Thread stuck in device driver"

I've done a clean reinstall, it's a HP laptop and I'm using there Help and Support program to install device drivers.

The laptop is brand new and has has this issue all week.

The crashes occur when using the Internet, I've tried two different browsers and it still occurs.

Any ideas would be greatfully appreciated.

thanks

RossMaugham, Sep 22, 2015
  3. chuckc3 Win User
    Wake on LAN Not Working in Windows 10

Thanks, but that's not possible. Qualcomm/Atheros has a policy of not providing support to end-users of their products. They only provide support through companies like HP that integrate their network interface into systems. So, I can only go to HP for
    support on that.

chuckc3, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

HP Network Devices Support keeps crashing.

1. HP Network Devices Support keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Network Devices Support

2. Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!: Had a person give me a little hp slimline desktop for free because it keeps crashing at varies times. It will crash within 5 seconds of turning it on, a couple mins, and the longest is about 5 to 10 mins. It just crashes, no error code, no nothing. It has a 256 m.2 that I...
  3. Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!: Had a person give me a little hp slimline desktop for free because it keeps crashing at varies times. It will crash within 5 seconds of turning it on, a couple mins, and the longest is about 5 to 10 mins. It just crashes, no error code, no nothing. It has a 256 m.2 that I...
  4. New HP Laptop keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HP Laptop keeps Crashing: Hi, I got a new laptop at work and out of the 7 days I've worked, it has crashed about 9 times. I managed to save my data every time, but I can't keep getting interrupted by surprise like thisHere's my system data and event logsystem dataevent log...
  5. New HP Laptop keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New HP Laptop keeps Crashing: Hi, I got a new laptop at work and out of the 7 days I've worked, it has crashed about 9 times. I managed to save my data every time, but I can't keep getting interrupted by surprise like thisHere's my system data and event logsystem dataevent log...
  6. Hp stream 14 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp stream 14 keeps crashing: My HP stream just crashed after i put it in sleep mode, after the screen became black the next day and took me to choose an option. I tried reseting my laptop but this kept happeningpicture shown. I dont know what to do, I've tried doing the command promt and its not working,...
  7. Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network and Internet Settings keeps on crashing: My settings are opening alright, but Networks and Internet Settings are not working. On clicking, it shows a loading screen for a few seconds and then crashes. I needed to connect to my university VPN for which I installed the Cisco Anyconnect software. It was failing to...
  8. HP ENVY 360 Keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP ENVY 360 Keeps crashing: I have no idea what is wrong with my computer. I have had it for 3 years and have not had a problem with crashes until the past few months. It crashes almost every day, multiple times a day usually. I made sure to ZIP my DMP files but I am not sure where to attach them. Any...
  9. HP Support network check does not work

HP Support network check does not work: I've been having connectivity issues recently and have been suggested to use the HP Support network check. When I click it on the HP Support Assistant, it opens up the webpage where I can launch it from there, but it just opens another tab with the same webpage. The window...
  10. Hosted network support : NO on windows 10 (Device: HP Probook 450 G3 / Adapter Model:...

Hosted network support : NO on windows 10 (Device: HP Probook 450 G3 / Adapter Model:...: I can't start hosted network on my laptop. Hosted network supported : NO [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Everything is already updated. Driver version: [ATTACH]...