Windows 10: HP new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10

Discus and support HP new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week, HP announced the new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10, designed for you to be able to work on-the-go. HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

HP new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10

Source: HP’s new laptops with Windows 10 will help you work better on-the-go - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 9, 2018
Thema:

HP new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10

1. HP new EliteBook 700 Series and ProBook 645 G4 powered by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - EliteBook 700 Series

2. Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4: Cellular option missing after upgrading to Windows 10 the pc is hp elitebook 840 g4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-option-missing-after-upgrading-to-windows/45f449fc-ac31-48d1-b280-dd565ed519f4
  3. msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...: I am trying to set up a chart plotter for a boat running chart on micro sd format fat32.I am succeeding in formatting on computer, and msd is recognized, and i have tested by adding and deleting file from drive, all good.But when it comes to the navionics software, and add or...
  4. Having issues installing Windows 10 on my HP Probook 455 G4

Having issues installing Windows 10 on my HP Probook 455 G4: Hi there!I'm having some issues with installing Windows 10 on my Probook 455 G4. I bought it off a friend recently who originally got it from his College, and - ofc, with my luck - has a BIOS Administrator Password on it.The issue doesn't really start with that, more the fact...
  5. Blue screen driver problems on HP probook 470 G4

Blue screen driver problems on HP probook 470 G4: Hi, I have an HP Probook 470 G4 that I just bought. It was used from a very reliable source. I immediately did a clean install of Windows 10, 1909 with NTFS. I connected to the internet and did all the windows updates which included a bunch of drivers. It was working well...
  6. Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 64-bit update hung on HP Probook 650 G4: Hung now for 1hour on initial boot screen "Protected by HP Sure Start". ENTER or left click of mouse have no effect. No mouse pointer displayed. W10 was previously fully up to date. Network connections to this tablet and other devices working OK. System has option set to...
  7. Two finger scroll not working (HP Probook 450 G4) - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two finger scroll not working (HP Probook 450 G4) - Windows 10: Hello. Currently the main issue I am facing is I cant seem to use the Two-Finger Scroll in my laptop for some reason. I checked for discrepancies in the "Control Panel", "Device Manager" and "Mouse Settings"(from Start Menu). But cant seem to find anything useful over...
  8. HP Probook G4 450 stuck on HP logo after Windows 10 update failure

HP Probook G4 450 stuck on HP logo after Windows 10 update failure: Hello guys, So my laptop is stuck on the hp logo after I was updating to windows 10 (build 1803) from (build 1204). The computer was restarting normally during the update installation, up until it reached 75%, that's when it went off, and showed a message : "Restoring older...
  9. Windows 10 [1809 Update] Brightness Hotkeys not working [HP Probook 450 G4]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 [1809 Update] Brightness Hotkeys not working [HP Probook 450 G4]: After updating to the October update, the brightness hotkeys on my HP Probook 450 G4 are no longer working. I've tried updating Intel/nvidia graphics drivers and HP Hotkey driver but that didn't seem to resolve the problem. Also if Microsoft has pulled the October update,...
  10. HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled its latest HP EliteBook 800 series, HP ZBook 14u and HP ZBook 15u commercial devices, designed for today’s constantly on-the-go modern workforce and available this month. [img] The HP EliteBook 840 G5These new devices light up some of the best of...