Windows 10: HP no longer supports this product.

Discus and support HP no longer supports this product. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carsomyr, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Carsomyr Win User

HP no longer supports this product.

I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to contact customer support to see if/when they would add it, but after waiting 20 minutes i went to do other stuff. When I came back and went back to the customer support contact page it now says HP no longer offers support for this product. SO. Idk if I should revert back to 8.1, or if I should keep it on 10 and do the best I can with drivers? I don't really care for any of the HP bundled software, I do like a few of the system utilities though... And if I keep 10 I will probably demolish the 8 recovery partition. Thoughts and comments???

:)

Carsomyr, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cannot connect to HP Laserjet P2035n via LAN access (Unsolved, HP droped the support)

HP didn't respond to my email. It seems this product is no longer maintained and supported, therefore I'll stay with the VM solution.

LunarShaddow, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Too many 16 bit programs running, increase the number in config.sys

Ok,

I've tried running your error report through a translator but to much of it remains foreign to me so I won't be able to help you with that, perhaps some else can.

Also be aware that a 32-bit program that uses 16-bit processes or 16-bit components can cause this problem as well (this normally would be an older program that has not been updated or is no longer being supported by it's developer).

Did this seem to happen just after or about the time of the Feature Update (upgrade) to version 1709 (the Fall Creators Update)?

It appears that HP is no longer supporting your device. Also it was supported only up to Windows 8.1.

There was a BIOS update issued by HP in 2015 so you will want to check if the BIOS version installed on the device is up to date.

More info and the download can be found at the HP support site at the link below;

HP Elite 7500 Microtower PC Software and Drivers | HP® Customer Support

Here are a couple more pertinent HP page links;

HP Products - My Operating System Is Not Listed | HP® Customer Support

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Will be waiting for your reply.

-Richard

RichardEiler, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

HP no longer supports this product.

1. HP no longer supports this product. - Similar Threads - longer supports product

2. HP PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PRODUCT KEY: I recently started college at SNHU and I purchased a HP EliteBook laptop from a pawn shop for my homework assignments. It has windows 10 installed but every time i try to activate it there's a message in red letters stating" We can’t activate Windows on this device as we...
  3. product key support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key support: not realizing I was logged in under my Microsoft Name my son installed his new game under my account. How can I uninstall and install under his account? We are using the same computer but we have different user names. I want he game under his account with his other games....
  4. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  5. Miracast is no longer supported!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  6. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  7. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  8. HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Audio Switch no longer supported.: I recently just updated to Window's May 1903 version. I checked all apps I use to make sure they all function properly. Everything works fine but when I try to click on HP Audio Switch, I no longer have the option to into my Audio settings. When I try to click on HP Audio...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  10. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...