Windows 10: HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers

Discus and support HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear friend HP HD webcam not working on Web browser & Skype. But Windows 10 Camera Apps working fine. I did install driver information: Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by qdungeng, Mar 28, 2017.

1. qdungeng Win User

HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers

Dear friend

HP HD webcam not working on Web browser & Skype. But Windows 10 Camera Apps working fine.
    I did install driver information:
    Device USB\VID_04F2&PID_B230&MI_00\7&369e123a&0&0000 requires further installation.

Please help me.

:)

qdungeng, Mar 28, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 28, 2017
  4. tops Win User

Same problem here...

My cam of HP Probook 4430s works fine in Skype, for example, but not in browsers like Edge, Chrome, IE, etc...

Any sugestion??

5. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HP notebook 2560P Webcam not working on Web Browers - Similar Threads - notebook 2560P Webcam

2. notebook webcam does not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    notebook webcam does not work: I already checked the device manager and the webcam is not even recognize the webcam , but it is always connected since I cant even remove it submitted by /u/fabrik_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxpw3y/notebook_webcam_does_not_work/
  3. HP Elitebook 2560p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elitebook 2560p: Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-2560p/6d97a867-1c29-4a4d-80ee-a4d30a66d951
  4. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: My HP Laptop Intel Pentium has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?...
  5. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311
  6. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -: Microphone is not working in my HP dv6 Notebook with Win10 OS. Windows Audio End Point is not running. Problem with loading the driver. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Any help much appreciated>...
  7. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  8. How to I unblock a web brower?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to I unblock a web brower?: I want to unblock Microsoft preventing my use of My Firefox Browser. It's secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-unblock-a-web-brower/f99ef0b4-d197-41df-a1b5-3914bd561729"
  9. Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash not working on any Brower to activate webcam: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. Normally i try a few things and it fixes the issue but none of the have worked. So far I have reinstalled Firefox using 32 and 64 bit. I have also reinstalled flash several times deleting any traces prior to reinstall. The flash test...
  10. notebook hp

notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150