Windows 10: HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10

Discus and support HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I see there's a wireless light at the top of the keyboard that is constantly on. White light is 'normal' mode on, red light is 'airplane mode' on. Am I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by unit91, Jan 3, 2016.

1. unit91 Win User

HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10

I see there's a wireless light at the top of the keyboard that is constantly on. White light is 'normal' mode on, red light is 'airplane mode' on. Am I correct in assuming that I'm not actually connected to the internet, and that no one can access my equipment, unless I activate my Firefox browser??

:)

unit91, Jan 3, 2016

2. jason

I cant activate my windows on my hp 15-f211wm notebook because it has windows 10 pro and it needs windows 10 home. how do I fix this

jasonkelly1, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Xircal Win User
    Xircal, Jan 3, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

You are possably connected and that has nothing to do with the browser. But what is your problem ??

5. NavyLCDR New Member
    The white or red light on the keyboard is only an indication of whether your WiFi card is turned on and active or disabled. It gives no indication whether or not you are connected to a network or the internet. You have to look at the task bar icon for WiFi to determine what the condition of your connection to a network or the internet is.

NavyLCDR, Jan 3, 2016
  6. unit91 Win User
    Thanks. That's what I needed to know.

unit91, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - notebook model F211WM

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx: Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-compatible-with-hp-notebook-15-bs015dx/930a6f6e-cbc0-463a-8aa2-39ef6188597e
  6. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl: Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769
  7. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  8. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...
  9. HP model 15-bs015dx laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP model 15-bs015dx laptop: Can someone pls tell me how to get your display to show minutes remaining with battery life on a HP model 15-bs015dx laptop... its driving me mad dying all the time? Im sick of seeing a %....
  10. Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem (Model - HP Envy 15 Notebook PC): Hello Friends, I am facing Windows 10 Boot Menu Problem in my Laptop. I have to manually enter F9 every time I power-on my system to load Windows 10 OS. Otherwise, it shows a different screen with PXE error. I am sharing the below screenshots which explains the problem...