Windows 10: HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World

Discus and support HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, we kicked off the next chapter of Windows 10, with new devices designed for Windows 10. We started with Microsoft devices, where we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World

Source: HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 6, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Event

I bought a new PC, and don't find the Solitaire World Tour Event in my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I was able to login and confirm my same Premium account. I am comparing the old PC with the Solitaire World Tour Event and the new PC, windows 10.
    I can't find my Solitaire World Tour Event. How do I get it loaded onto this new PC?

JudyThomas1, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Compatibility check problem when upgrading to Windows 10

Will the Windows 10 download update these drivers?

I have an HP computer model p2-1124 running Windows 7 Home Premium.

My keyboard is also an HP and I don't see a model number (it came with the PC)

My mouse is also HP model N910U

ChristineCanavan, Oct 6, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dang.. That 34" Curved all-in-one looks pretty sweet.

Mystere, Oct 6, 2015
  5. linw Win User
    Sure does! Didn't hunt out the price, though!!

linw, Oct 7, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Well, just a 34" HP Curved monitor will cost right at $1000 now.

essenbe, Oct 7, 2015
  7. Wynona Win User
    Didn't need to; I already know I can't afford one. *Sad

Wynona, Oct 9, 2015
  8. HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World

Cbarnhorst, Oct 12, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    Must ask Father Christmas. Not likely to deliver, though, as we don't have a chimney!

10. looking at it in PC World, I think you would need a crooked chimney anyway. *chuckle

Cbarnhorst, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World - Similar Threads - Offers Premium PCs

2. Windows 11 will be offered to all eligible PCs ahead of schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 will be offered to all eligible PCs ahead of schedule: Microsoft changed the rollout status of its Windows 11 operating system to broad deployment on January 26, 2022; the new status means that Windows 11 will be offered to all eligible devices ahead of schedule. [ATTACH] Windows 11 was released in October 2021 but offered to...
  3. Windows 10 offer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 offer: My laptop is 10 years old as is ipad. I started receiving messages from microsoft that laptop will seize to function almost a year ago, now im receiving messages to upgrade to windows 10 for $99:00, is this for real or a scam, has shut down my printer as of last week but...
  4. Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?: I reset my pc. I have already informed myself and know that I should start the safe mode, but the loading screen of Hp interrupts the safe mode, so that the safe mode is only visible for half a second. I cannot make any changes in that time. Therefore I ask for help on how to...
  5. Solved: HP ENVY 5540 Not Printing in Color on PCs With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solved: HP ENVY 5540 Not Printing in Color on PCs With Windows 10: Several months ago, after a MS Win 10 update, my HP ENVY 5540 All-In-One Printer stopped printing in color. Finally, a solution that works.The window for this feature is back, and myHP ENVY 5540 now prints in color or black and white. This may work for other printers, but I...
  6. HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs

in Windows 10 News
    HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs: The PC is here to stay and HP has just proved it. The company today announced a new Windows 10 laptop that aims to “reinvent the PCs”. While it sounds like a bold statement, the company has indeed unveiled something that looks and works like a laptop but it’s slightly bit...
  7. Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance

in Windows 10 News
    Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance: Qualcomm is betting big on Snapdragon processor for Windows 10 on ARM project. At Computex, the chipmaker unveiled the Snapdragon 850 exclusively for Always Connected PCs. 850 is separate from the 845 as it has been optimized for use with Windows PCs. While the latest...
  8. Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs: It is normally difficult for a new category of devices to gain momentum among the customers if they have been used to a particular category of devices for a very long time. It stays true even if the new category offers something really useful. In this case, people have been...
  9. Mobile World Congress 2018: Lenovo announces two new Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile World Congress 2018: Lenovo announces two new Windows 10 PCs: This week at Mobile World Congress, Lenovo introduced their newest 2-in-1s: the new Yoga 730 (in 13-inch and 15-inch models) and the new 14-inch Flex 14. These new devices will start to become available at select retailers this April and range in price from $599-$899.6...
  10. Premium Windows 10 PCs at a perfect price point

in Windows 10 News
    Premium Windows 10 PCs at a perfect price point: Today, we’re highlighting Windows 10 devices from our partners that light up features from the Windows 10 Creators Update at great prices. When it’s time to shop for a new PC, we all want premium features, quality components, and the best performance possible. All of this...