Windows 10: Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

Discus and support Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hp Pavilion 14-b000ei - booting to black screen with mouse cursor. Help 75738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patson, Jan 24, 2017.

1. patson Win User

Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

Hp Pavilion 14-b000ei - booting to black screen with mouse cursor. Help

:)

patson, Jan 24, 2017

2. How can you fix a black screen with a cursor on Windows 10 startup?

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 15-g019wm Notebook and I'm experincing a black screen at startup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get this

HP

Perparing Automatic Repair

After the Auto Repair screen I get a screen with a cursor, The CMD opens for a second then I get the screen

L (The L is the cursor)

ShaneBrewer, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Black Screen on Windows 10

I have an HP Pavilion m8530f with an HP w2207h monitor and after installing Windows 10 I got a black screen and not able to see the mouse. Please help

OrlandoRmrz, Jan 24, 2017
  4. Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

Welcome to the TenForums @patson

Are you able to enter Advance Startup mode and invoke System restore?

Do you have boot media that would allow you to invoke System Restore?

Caledon Ken, Jan 26, 2017
Thema:

Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor

1. Hp pavilion booting to black screen with mouse cursor - Similar Threads - pavilion booting black

2. black screen with mouse cursor again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen with mouse cursor again: so i did 2 threads on this issue on 2 different windows installsevery few days my windows freezes after opening waking up from sleep mode on w11after checking event viewer i saw that "netwtw10" was absolutely spamming event viewer with errorsi will actually check for the...
  3. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  4. Boot screen change on HP Pavilion dv6

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot screen change on HP Pavilion dv6: I’m going to be receiving a HP Pavilion dv6 from a family member soon, this is the older model which originally shipped with Windows 7. The family member has upgraded it to Windows 10 with the upgrade in 2015. On the boot screen, it will obviously display a screen which says...
  5. Hp Pavilion mouse problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Pavilion mouse problems: I need serious help here. My HP Pavilion keeps doing weird things and I can't quite figure it out. I think what's happening is similar to another problem I saw someone else post, where there mouse was acting up and clicking on things it shouldn't have been. The only...
  6. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with only the cursor mouse: I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me...
  7. black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  8. Booting to black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting to black screen with cursor: Hello and thank you all for any help or ideas. In general, on startup my computer is 'scanning and repairing' drives, then booting into a black screen with cursor. I don't have a pc easily available to install usb boot programs but have tried a couple thus far. Refreshing or...
  9. HP Pavilion black screen and flashing cursor on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion black screen and flashing cursor on boot: Hi, I have a HP pavilion that presents a black screen with flashing cursor top left from boot just after seeing to bios screen, My guess would be a failed update has caused a problem, The PC belongs to a relative who is worried sick about loosing all her photos (we have...
  10. A black screen with the mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    A black screen with the mouse cursor: I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the...