Windows 10: HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

Discus and support HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sunset72, Sep 1, 2016.

1. sunset72 Win User

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped working either in the upper numeric line or in the side numeric area

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue [​IMG]

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue [​IMG]

Ive tried to clean them by using Ultra Duster , but nothing changed ... so can anyone help me to know any possible solution for this issue ?

:)

sunset72, Sep 1, 2016
  2. Pavan_N Win User

BUILT IN MICROPHONE DISABLED ACCEDENTALLY.

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

Open Start, enter Sound, select it from the list of results, and then on Recording tab, select a device, then set default.

Also install the latest driver from the link below.

HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx Entertainment Notebook PC Software and Drivers | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Pavan_N, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Camera not working Windows 10 -Driver missing

Hi,

I suggest you to download and install the latest camera drivers from the manufacturer website and install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-dv7-Entertainment-Notebook-PC-series/3837623/model/3860629

Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

1. HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue - Similar Threads - Pavilion dv7 6b00ee

2. HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever I Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dv7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  3. HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion dv7 not detecting HDMI cable: My PC can not detect the HDMI cable whenever I Connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-dv7-not-detecting-hdmi-cable/3cbefa8a-1eb0-431d-9b3b-75ccbe868b07
  4. HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez wifi problem: Driver is installed, my wifi is working , but when it is turn on lights up white on button F12 which is fine. When it is turn off it still glows white , but would be it should glow orange. How to fix it to glow orange when wifi is off? 153517
  5. HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez sound problem: Hello, my laptop HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez installed drivers for sound IDT Audio Driver. When my sound is on, nothing lights up, and it should turn white on the F 11 key, when i turn off the sound on key F 11 it lights up orange which is ok. How do I set it to light white on the...
  6. HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez wifi problem

HP Pavilion dv7-6b50ez wifi problem: Driver is installed, my wifi is working , but when it is turn on lights up white on button F12 which is fine. When it is turn off it still glows white , but would be it should glow orange. How to fix it to glow orange when wifi is off? 153517
  7. on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    on board camera on hp pavilion dv7 not working: no camera found in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-board-camera-on-hp-pavilion-dv7-not-working/d1815e2a-b3bd-49fc-9b57-7f5f4cc1779d
  8. BSOD at HP Pavilion DV7 6101sd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at HP Pavilion DV7 6101sd: I have an HP Pavilion Dv7 6101 sd , i use windows 10 Home , i keep getting alot of BSODS ! 52439
  9. hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue: Hello , Ive installed a fresh copy of win 10 on this laptop , but the problem is that graphic driver installed by windows makes a delay when I run the laptop , after the win logo , it stuck for about 30 sec on a black screen , then enter the logon screen of the windows .....
  10. Installing win 10 on hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing win 10 on hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc: Dear all , I want to ask you about the correct way to choose the HDD on my notebook to install win 10 on it , as you see in the pic [img] I am now using win 10 installed on HDD1 , but I have a very slow startup , may I re-install the windows on HDD2 makes it...