Windows 10: hp pavilion not awakening from sleep after upgrading to windowsm10

Discus and support hp pavilion not awakening from sleep after upgrading to windowsm10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my hp pavilion is not awakening from sleep and cannot shut down completely(.i.e fan and power light is still on after shut down)... after upgrating to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by peukam, Jul 31, 2015.

1. peukam Win User

hp pavilion not awakening from sleep after upgrading to windowsm10

my hp pavilion is not awakening from sleep and cannot shut down completely(.i.e fan and power light is still on after shut down)... after upgrating to windows 10.please help

:)

peukam, Jul 31, 2015

2. Dim screen after awakening sleep mode

Hello All,

I've read a couple of post regarding this issue and have yet to find a resolution.....I have a HP Pavilion 23 All-In-One desktop and recently upgraded to Windows 10. After placing the computer in sleep mode, then awakening the computer the screen is very
    dim. has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Mark

MarkAlston, Jul 31, 2015
  3. pc does not boot after last update

this problem is only recent, it seems that after the last windows update my pc when it goes to sleep it cannot be awakened, I need to up plug the power cable then re-plug it in and turn on the pc and all is fine it rebooks and I sign in.

I am running windows 10 on a HP Pavilion AIO

HeatherSmith1, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

hp pavilion not awakening from sleep after upgrading to windowsm10

1. hp pavilion not awakening from sleep after upgrading to windowsm10 - Similar Threads - pavilion awakening sleep

2. PC cannot be awakened from sleep after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC cannot be awakened from sleep after Windows 11 upgrade: After Windows 10 to Windows 11 update, PC will not wake from sleep. Power and reset buttons also not functional. I have to manually cycle the PSU to get it back. Oddly enough, sometimes when I do this, the tabs and processes that were open when the PC entered sleep were open...
  3. PC cannot be awakened from sleep after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC cannot be awakened from sleep after Windows 11 upgrade: After Windows 10 to Windows 11 update, PC will not wake from sleep. Power and reset buttons also not functional. I have to manually cycle the PSU to get it back. Oddly enough, sometimes when I do this, the tabs and processes that were open when the PC entered sleep were open...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.

Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.: Trying to update HP Pavilion to windows 11. Passed the health check and done the update but ends up as a black screen. If I do a hard restart it reverts to Windows 10. Left it hours before forcing power off....
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade HP Pavilion.: Trying to update HP Pavilion to windows 11. Passed the health check and done the update but ends up as a black screen. If I do a hard restart it reverts to Windows 10. Left it hours before forcing power off....
  6. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode: I built a new PC for Christmas and installed the latest version of Windows 10. When I place the computer in sleep mode it will awaken after an hour or so. Sometimes it will eventually go back to sleep but then awakens again after thirty minutes or so. How can I stop this from...
  7. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode: I built a new PC for Christmas and installed the latest version of Windows 10. When I place the computer in sleep mode it will awaken after an hour or so. Sometimes it will eventually go back to sleep but then awakens again after thirty minutes or so. How can I stop this from...
  8. Windows keeps awakening from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Computer awakens from 'Sleep'

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer awakens from 'Sleep': Hello,Recently I have noticed, I put my computer to "sleep" when I go for a long break, like sitting to lunch or coffee break. When I click on the 'sleep' button on the 'power' it goes to 'sleep' (I hear it stopped) When I come back to the computer I hear its working. (By the...
  10. HP Pavilion Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Windows upgrade: On my old HP Pavilion I saw a Windows update and said OK. Now I have the Window and new images for programs, but never goes beyond that and keeps recycling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-windows-upgrade/7d17e2a6-2aff-4371-bbb4-0bb76a7e972e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp all in one awakening from sleep