Windows 10: HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home not showing the pen options

Discus and support HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home not showing the pen options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home edition. After trawling around, I was informed by HP that the correct Pen to use would be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gilesrpa, Dec 28, 2017.

1. gilesrpa Win User

HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home not showing the pen options

Hi,

I have a HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home edition. After trawling around, I was informed by HP that the correct Pen to use would be the HP Active Stylus from Wacom. I purchased this, eagerly unpacked it and paired it to the laptop. Paired first time, great I thought. But all that happens is when I press the button at the end, One note opens up.

After great head scratching, I noticed that in the settings for the pen, the options to configure the pen is not present. I have removed the device, switched machine off and on, still the same, checking for any drivers, nope.

Today, I entered our local PC shop, and tried one of their pens, i think it was from Bamboo. This also paired, but again no pen options.

Does anyone have any ideas, or have come across a way to get these options visible?

So I am now stuck with a laptop that does not appear to have the correct software installed for the pen options.

Thanks in advance.

:)

gilesrpa, Dec 28, 2017

2. Bluetooth Issues

I recently bought a Bamboo ink. When I got home and connected it to my HP Pavilion x360, it recognized the pen as a keyboard. The top eraser key still works and I've tried changing the compatibility setting with the pens lower keys. Please help.

Kidj6Kidj6, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Touch Screen

HP Pavilion x360 convertible 14 m-ba0xx

Windows 10 Home 1709

JassonCarpenter, Dec 28, 2017
Thema:

HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home not showing the pen options

1. HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10 Home not showing the pen options - Similar Threads - Pavilion x360 running

2. what active e pens work with x360 pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what active e pens work with x360 pavilion: what kind of active e pen works with my x360 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-active-e-pens-work-with-x360-pavilion/bcc7cbda-8480-4762-b84a-084140cda725
  3. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  4. HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PAVILION X360 INTEL i7: Hi!I'm having trouble with my HP Pavilion x360 laptop. My laptop built-in keyboard seems to be malfunctioning, it won't work after I shut down the laptop for a long time. After a couple of hours of turning it off because of the problem, it would be back to normal again....
  5. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  6. HP Pavilion x360 touch problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 touch problem: I had got an update in Windows. After updating my laptop touchscreen is not working. It is showing exclamation mark at ELAN EzTOuch filter. Tried many things to get touch screen work but ni use....
  7. Windows Hello Unavailable HP Pavilion x360

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Unavailable HP Pavilion x360: I have been in touch with NUMEROUS employees to solve this issue and none of the solutions provided have solved this issue. I have Windows 10 Home v2004, updated the fingerprint scanner in biometric devices as well as deleted it once as per recommendation, followed the...
  8. hp pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp pavilion x360: i updated my laptop to the most software update and now i cant hear my middle speaker. i can only hear the ones on the side. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/66d5292f-f477-4c8a-be91-046f5bc421c4
  9. HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion x360: I just bought this HP Pavilion and it is supposed to backlight the keyboard in dim light. How do I activate it? I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360/79aa9fb8-0b7e-44b9-86a2-806cb3830015
  10. Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360: How to I setup my brand new Hp pen to my laptop. I tried writing on my laptop and it doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bought-new-hp-pen-on-amazon-and-it-wont-connect-to/7d8a2036-ac1e-454a-aa72-b29b586f7a32

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hp pavilion x360 no internet icon