Windows 10: hp printer j4580 error code 45,

Discus and support hp printer j4580 error code 45, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried hp doctor but this error code remains. Is there any fix other than turning printer and pc off and restarting as that simple fix doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by idyjohn, Jul 24, 2018.

1. idyjohn Win User

hp printer j4580 error code 45,

Tried hp doctor but this error code remains. Is there any fix other than turning printer and pc off and restarting as that simple fix doesn't work.

:)

idyjohn, Jul 24, 2018

2. HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One printer does not work after the upgrade.

Toshiba Satellite Radius P55W-B laptop user...I've experienced Windows 8, the upgrade to Windows 10 without any difficulties. However after the update to Version 1511 my HP J4580 is severely disabled. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall. I've attempted
    to reinstall the suggested software/driver, but each installation attempt ends in error. HP has sent a solution asking me to disable startup items, which I did and it did not help.

HP website also has a warning regarding a recent Windows security update and installation of KB3133431 as a solution. My update history shows a successful update of KB3133431 installation. I further followed the suggestion to uninstall
    and reinstall Adobe Flash....none of these have solved my problems. I have addressed this question to the HP community forums and now I am presenting it here. It is odd....this same printer has worked well using various Windows (Vista, 7, 8 and the initial
    upgrade to 10)....it is only with more recent updates that I cannot utilize it at all.

Original Title: Latest Windows 10 Update has crippled the use of my HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One printer

PatrickTerry, Jul 24, 2018
  3. can't connect to printer wirelessly- code 45

Hi Denise,

Error 45 usually occurs if the device that was previously connected to your computer is no longer connected. For us to isolate your concern, please answer the following questions:

• How is your printer connected to your computer (i.e., via Bluetooth, WiFi, router)?
    • Have you tried connecting a different computer to your printer? If not, kindly do so and update us with the result.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and see if it helps.

If the troubleshooter did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you update the driver of your printer directly from the manufacturer's website. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the printer is recognized in the Device Manager.

If the issue persists, try reconnecting the hardware device to your computer.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lizette Ags, Jul 24, 2018
  4. virginiap Win User

printer hp hp office jet J4580 all in one never been used is there a driver i have windows 10

I have a new HP printer. a HP Office jet J4580 all in one . will it work on windows 10? also I do not have the driver HP says there is no driver it will work on windows 8 however I do not have windows eight computer.

virginiap, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. hp printer j4580 error code 45, - Similar Threads - printer j4580 error

2. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  3. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  4. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I did HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the Device Manager, I see this error in the Cameras Driver which appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  6. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I do HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the device manager, I see this error in the Cameras driver although it appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  7. HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP built-in Camera is not working Error code: 45: Hi,I do HP Firmware updates: Then, I noticed that the camera on my laptop had stopped working:Checking the device manager, I see this error in the Cameras driver although it appears under hidden devices:Please advise!...
  8. error code "45"

error code "45": How do I fix error code "45"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-45/32760b67-e095-4fcc-bc01-26af00e8ef2d
  9. code 45 error

code 45 error: Microsoft: I have two high definition audio devices in the device manager that states: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. How to fix it? Should I uninstall the it,...
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...