Windows 10: HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

Discus and support HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rob Hogg, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Rob Hogg Win User

HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has happened on several Probook 455 G9 Laptops, in the device manager I cannot see the wifi driver but see the Nic driver or cannot see the Bluetooth Driver I have tired going to HP to download the latest drivers and it will not let me access the drivers for this make and model.I have installed and ran the HPIA software and it tells me the Wifi driver is out of date however when it downloads and installs nothing happensPlease Help urgently

:)

Rob Hogg, Dec 5, 2023

2. Icon wi-fi and flight mode switched, how to solve this?

Hi, guys
    i have a little problem about wi-fi icon and flight mode icon.
    i am using windows 10 for a year, but last time, suddenly my wi-fi icon turned to flight mode.
    so when my flight mode is off, the wi-fi icon is "plane". but when my flight mode is on the icon is "wi-fi".
    its also when i turn on/off flight mode using keyboard fn+flight mode its notification is swapped. when flight mode is off, the notification is "flight mode is on". i don't have any idea where was the problem, i tried to rebuild icon cache but doesn't make any change. help me please..?

krisphiwkp, Dec 5, 2023
  3. malware Win User
    HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Dec 5, 2023
  4. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

Windows 10: Both flight Mode and Wi-fi Both are On in the Action Center Notification.

Hi John,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Glad to know that the method 1 is working partially regarding the issue with Flight mode.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try to install the update or install latest version of Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturers' website and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on flight mode and Wi-Fi issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

1. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing - Similar Threads - Probook 455 Laptops

2. HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Probook 455 G9 Laptops Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Flight Mode button missing: Hello Since the 23H2 Update has been installed the wifi button and Bluetooth button have disappeared and the flight mode option is greyed out. This has happened on several Probook 455 G9 Laptops, in the device manager I cannot see the wifi driver but see the Nic driver or...
  3. HP Probook 255 G9 wifi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Probook 255 G9 wifi issues: I work for a school district and we have about 50 HP Probook 255 g9 laptops that staff are using and some have reported that they constantly have to restart their laptop throughout the day because it will lose wifi connection and won't show any options. I thought a update...
  4. HP Probook 255 G9 wifi issues

HP Probook 255 G9 wifi issues: I work for a school district and we have about 50 HP Probook 255 g9 laptops that staff are using and some have reported that they constantly have to restart their laptop throughout the day because it will lose wifi connection and won't show any options. I thought a update...
  5. Wi Fi is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi Fi is missing: I don't see the option to log into my WI Fi. Not sure what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-is-missing/fbc82ab7-43d5-4815-a193-d614ddcff831
  6. Wi Fi is missing

Wi Fi is missing: I don't see the option to log into my WI Fi. Not sure what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-is-missing/fbc82ab7-43d5-4815-a193-d614ddcff831
  7. Wi-fi button blinking on HP Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi button blinking on HP Printer: Wi-fi button blinking on HP Printer, I have tried all the usual fixes but nothing working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-button-blinking-on-hp-printer/e6a0e858-a258-4b88-9b1b-f61a5a809a39
  8. stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi

stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi: Fed up doing basics try this Windows 10 and acer aspire laptop My problems was Stuck in flight mode .no Wi-Fi out of date drivers?? So...
  9. flight mode on(i can't turn on wi fi) broken switch flight mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flight mode on(i can't turn on wi fi) broken switch flight mode: In my Dell e7440 is broken the physical airplane mode switch . Turns on and off when it wanna . I disable it in the device manager -> user interface -> airplan mode swicht collection. When it deactivates this switch when the airplane mode is off (wi fi on), everything is ok...
  10. HP laptop Patchy wi-fi connection - hit or miss

HP laptop Patchy wi-fi connection - hit or miss: Hi guy, The problem I have is that my laptop will sometimes connect to the router and sometimes it completely forgets the network and says that the password is wrong. I never have any other problems with other devices in the house, only the laptop. I've checked through all...