Windows 10: HP Recovery Media Creation

Discus and support HP Recovery Media Creation in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Should I make a recovery with the HP Recovery Media Creation on my new computer, or should I do something else? I know this is a silly question. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017.

1. HP Recovery Media Creation

Should I make a recovery with the HP Recovery Media Creation on my new computer, or should I do something else?

I know this is a silly question. But I am just curious.

Thanks! *Smile

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 Not Activated after Media Creation Tool install

My suggestion is to order recovery media from HP and then use that to restore the system to factory settings. This will wipe everything so please take a backup of your personal files. Then use the media creation tool to upgrade to windows 10 again.

Kalyanaraman Krishnan, Oct 1, 2017
  3. windows recovery

i have deleted the recovery of my windows 10 home single language i use hp ab 219 tx model please tell me how to make a recovery of my windows?

the windows media creation tool isn't working in my laptop.

hereimalam, Oct 1, 2017
  4. HP Recovery Media Creation

Yes you should create factory recovery media even do you can factory reset your computer with factory image store in hard disk drive nothing is forever one day hard disk drive may malfunction make it impossible to use the factory image store in hard disk drive.

FreeBooter, Oct 1, 2017
  5. Thanks! I was just curious because I didn’t know if needed to use another alternative such as just creating a backup of the Operating System. I wasn’t sure I needed to do one of the factory image.

Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017
  6. Tews Win User
    I've used Macrium Reflect..Macrium Software | 404 for almost 10 years now,and I can count the number times on one hand that I Wasn't able to get back up and going in 15 minutes after a catastrophic failure. I do scheduled backups every week and save the image to a SSD, and sleep night.

Tews, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Recovery Media Creation

1. HP Recovery Media Creation - Similar Threads - Recovery Media Creation

2. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation tool: Good afternoon. Please can someone help. I've recently replaced my hard drive in my ASUS laptop after the hard drive failed and downloaded the windows media creation tool, but I can get it to boot from the usb, I keep getting error code 0xc0000225. I've followed all...
  3. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: Thanks in advance! When the Media Creation Tool is downloading the latest version of Windows 10, does that version contain the latest windows updates? Or are no updates applied to the image the tool downloads? Thanks!...
  4. Media Tool Creation

Media Tool Creation: Is the Media Tool illegal to use if I use it to Install/Upgrade Windows 10 even if I have a single license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-tool-creation/15902f96-7385-4f40-8ad8-7247474e1083
  5. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: I have downloaded the media Creation Tool but when i try to run I get an error that says "There was a problem starting Setup. Close the tool, restart your PC, and then try running the tool again. I have tried restarting several times and it still does not start. any...
  6. media creation tool

media creation tool: I have a blank usb drive.I formatted it and tried to use the Media Creation Tool.I get to where it says"Do you allow it to make changes,etc."I click Yes and it doesn't ask anymore questions or anything.I cannot get it to work so I can download Windows 10 to my laptop(I...
  7. Creating a recovery partition using windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creating a recovery partition using windows media creation tool: Hi all, I have just received a new laptop, but it didn't come with a recovery partition so I am trying to create one myself. The OS it's running is Windows 10 Home 64bit. I have downloaded the Media Creation Tool in order to download the ISO files for the partition...
  8. Windows 10 recovery disk vs W8.1 HP Recovery media

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 recovery disk vs W8.1 HP Recovery media: Hello, I have one time create HP Recovery thumbdrive of W8.1 OEM Recovery (D). I've in-place Upgraded via W10 Media Creation Tool upgrade this PC. Curious, if I should wipe one time create W8.1 HP Recovery thumbdrive and create Windows 10 recovery disk. I have Macrium...
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Media creation tool: Anyone know what version of the win 10 os the media creation tool is at? 43958
  10. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: Today, Nov 21st, I found out the Media Creation Tool has been changed. http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/softw...load/windows10 It looks like the older one with the choice of bit-versions. Is this a most current one with threshold 2 10586, or has Microsoft pulled it down...