Windows 10: HP Recovery Media Creation

Discus and support HP Recovery Media Creation in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Should I make a recovery with the HP Recovery Media Creation on my new computer, or should I do something else? I know this is a silly question. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017.

1. HP Recovery Media Creation

Should I make a recovery with the HP Recovery Media Creation on my new computer, or should I do something else?

I know this is a silly question. But I am just curious.

Thanks! *Smile

:)

Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 Not Activated after Media Creation Tool install

My suggestion is to order recovery media from HP and then use that to restore the system to factory settings. This will wipe everything so please take a backup of your personal files. Then use the media creation tool to upgrade to windows 10 again.

Kalyanaraman Krishnan, Oct 1, 2017
  3. windows recovery

i have deleted the recovery of my windows 10 home single language i use hp ab 219 tx model please tell me how to make a recovery of my windows?

the windows media creation tool isn't working in my laptop.

hereimalam, Oct 1, 2017
  4. HP Recovery Media Creation

Yes you should create factory recovery media even do you can factory reset your computer with factory image store in hard disk drive nothing is forever one day hard disk drive may malfunction make it impossible to use the factory image store in hard disk drive.

FreeBooter, Oct 1, 2017
  5. Thanks! I was just curious because I didn’t know if needed to use another alternative such as just creating a backup of the Operating System. I wasn’t sure I needed to do one of the factory image.

Jesse Williams, Oct 1, 2017
  6. Tews Win User
    I've used Macrium Reflect..Macrium Software | 404 for almost 10 years now,and I can count the number times on one hand that I Wasn't able to get back up and going in 15 minutes after a catastrophic failure. I do scheduled backups every week and save the image to a SSD, and sleep night.

Tews, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Recovery Media Creation

1. HP Recovery Media Creation - Similar Threads - Recovery Media Creation

2. Windows recovery drive vs. windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery drive vs. windows media creation tool: Hi,I still cannot seem to be able to wrap my head around the difference between creating a windows recovery drive in the recovery drive section of the control panel, and downloading the tool off the internet called media creation tool to a USB thumb drive.Are those 2 thumb...
  3. Windows recovery drive vs. windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery drive vs. windows media creation tool: Hi,I still cannot seem to be able to wrap my head around the difference between creating a windows recovery drive in the recovery drive section of the control panel, and downloading the tool off the internet called media creation tool to a USB thumb drive.Are those 2 thumb...
  4. Windows recovery drive vs. windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What's the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool?: Hello, I'm planning to create a Windows 11 USB for reinstallation and recovery but I need to know the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool, so I know the difference and which one to select....
  6. What's the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool?: Hello, I'm planning to create a Windows 11 USB for reinstallation and recovery but I need to know the difference between recovery drive and media creation tool, so I know the difference and which one to select....
  7. Windows Recovery Environment / Media Creation Tool issues

Windows Recovery Environment / Media Creation Tool issues: Hello everyone!I am having issues with my device recently. It has been going really slow and I have tried various solutions to this issue yet none have worked. I decided to try factory reset yet it is saying the recovery environment is missing. I thought nothing of this at...
  8. media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017 on Hp laptop

media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017 on Hp laptop: Hello I tried running the media creation tool so i can get from version 1909 to 21h1 but fails!!The error is media creation tool error 0xC1900101- 0x20017Specifications:Error message:...
  9. Media Creation

Media Creation: Hi, I would like to find out if is it safe to create a media installation disc such as USB installation due to issues with windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation/846b62ed-0129-4304-8229-833d502a109f
  10. Creating a recovery partition using windows media creation tool

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creating a recovery partition using windows media creation tool: Hi all, I have just received a new laptop, but it didn't come with a recovery partition so I am trying to create one myself. The OS it's running is Windows 10 Home 64bit. I have downloaded the Media Creation Tool in order to download the ISO files for the partition...