Windows 10: HP Solutions Center Stopped Working

Discus and support HP Solutions Center Stopped Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The HP Solutions Center stopped working after Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3132372) was installed Apparently this update controls how flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fatz2fly, Dec 31, 2015.

1. fatz2fly Win User

HP Solutions Center Stopped Working

The HP Solutions Center stopped working after Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3132372) was installed Apparently this update controls how flash player is used. HP Solutions Center uses flash player and will not start. I use the HP program frequently to scan documents and photos. Is there a work around for this, or do I have to uninstall this update?

:)

fatz2fly, Dec 31, 2015

2. HP Solution Center stopped working

You're welcome HP Solutions Center Stopped Working :)

Jsssssssss, Dec 31, 2015
  3. HP Solution Center stopped working

go to control panel ,view installed updates ,uninstall update (KB3132372) and your solution centre will work. it's microsofts issue , they are aware of it

TheoPapageorgiou, Dec 31, 2015
  4. gtspeck Win User

I have the same issue.
    I ended up uninstalling the update; now it is working fine. The problem, lost the security benefit. Not sure if this was a good trade off.
    Let me know if you come up with a better solution.*Huh

gtspeck, Dec 31, 2015
  5. WildOne Win User
    Same here....if Abobe, HP or Microsoft post a solution or update software please post here....thks

WildOne, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Seems like useless bloatware... you're better off without it! *Wink

Michaelvas17, Jan 2, 2016
  7. WildOne Win User
    Good News!!! Microsoft just issued (1/5/2016) KB3133431update which resolves HP Solution Center issue....should auto install....

WildOne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HP Solutions Center Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Solutions Center Stopped

2. HP Command Center Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Command Center Not Working: So, i recently installed the HP command center app which helps to choose from your laptop in performance mode, quiet mode , and balanced mode. But the issue is, it doesn't seem to change anything. Whenever I change mode. The pointer does scroll for a second, but it doesn't...
  3. Action Center stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center stopped working: I have tried multiple solutions to it, like the sfc/scannow and the powershell solution, rebooting the pc. I have also tried deleting arial narrow which is just not letting me do. I also have no idea if it's related, but i am guessing it is, I can't get notifications for...
  4. Event Viewer Solution Center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Solution Center: I've been facing a few BSoDs and crashing/freezing errors recently. Event Viewer, with support of Google and Microsoft community, helped me to figured out and fix those, but I was thinking... Nowadays we doesn't have any "Event Viewer Solution Center"... Would be really...
  5. hp solution center hp c3100

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp solution center hp c3100: solution center for hp c3100 not working does not show ink levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-solution-center-hp-c3100/716124ff-74ca-4263-bd53-887b08684d9e
  6. HP Solution Center will not open....brings up a screen with an f in a pink rectangle and an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Solution Center will not open....brings up a screen with an f in a pink rectangle and an...: HP Solution Center will not open....brings up a screen with an f in a pink rectangle and an I in a blue circle. Either a fix or an alternative to HP Solution Center would be appreciated. I have spent hours trying to contact HP about this,, but my Officejet 4500 is out of...
  7. Flash Player logo on my HP Solution Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash Player logo on my HP Solution Center: When I opened the HP Solution Center after uninstalling and reinstalling it, I saw the Flash Player logo on it. Does it mean I need to update my Deskjet 2480F?...
  8. solution Finder stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solution Finder stopped working: Source SolutionFinder Summary Stopped working Date ‎6/‎30/‎2019 2:08 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.HPSupportAssistant_9.5.192.0_x64__v10z8vjag6ke6\www\HPSF\Modules\SolutionFinder.exe Problem signature...
  9. Error 1706 - Missing Scan.msi file for HP Solution Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 1706 - Missing Scan.msi file for HP Solution Center: Windows: 'Error 1706' Displays on the Computer While Scanning - missing Scan.msi. I followed these instructions http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01007968. When I get to the last step and double-click on it, it flashes but does not install. (9. Within the Scan...
  10. HP Solution Center Software for HP 4850

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Solution Center Software for HP 4850: I have an older HP Scanjet 4850 flatbed scanner but I need the HP Solution Center software in order for it to work and thus have a chance of it being compatible with Windows 10. I've had to use it in compatibility mode in Windows 7 and it had to downloaded from their site in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solutionfinder.exe