Windows 10: HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

Discus and support HP Stream 11 Boot Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have an HP Stream 11 that I was gifted for my birthday about 4 to 5 years ago and it still worked up until I tried to do a factory reset of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Naomi P, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Naomi P Win User

HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

Hello. I have an HP Stream 11 that I was gifted for my birthday about 4 to 5 years ago and it still worked up until I tried to do a factory reset of my laptop and it failed at the end of the reset, causing it to go into a boot loop. When I turn the laptop on, it shows the HP logo but not the white loading dots. After, the screen will go black and turn off only to turn on and do the same thing. I have tried every method and looked up multiple videos on how to fix it (pressing Esc, Delete, F9, F10, F11, etc.) and still nothing, including putting a recovery on a flash drive and trying to boot it from there. Is there something I'm missing or anything else I can do?

:)

Naomi P, Aug 8, 2018

2. hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 8, 2018
  3. hp stream 11

how do I factory hard reset my hp stream 11 with windows 10

GenevaWhite36, Aug 8, 2018
  4. bradt1 Win User

HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Original Title: hp stream 11 touchpad

the touch pad on my hp stream 11 stopped working with a windows 10 update. so to save time let me say that i have tried every driver download and fix on the internet. when i install the synaptics driver it tells me that everything is updated and ready for
    use, but that is not the case. my touchpad is not even listed in the device manager. there is a synaptics pointing device driver listed in programs and features but when i try and delete it i get a run dll message that says the module could not be found so
    there is some weird stuff going on.

bradt1, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

1. HP Stream 11 Boot Loop - Similar Threads - Stream Boot Loop

2. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop Boot Loop: I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this...
  3. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptop Boot Loop: I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this...
  4. HP Laptop Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream: My hp stream factory reset failed due to an unknown error most likely old drivers needed updates or inadequate space help it just keeps powering on and see the blue hp logo won’t boot caught in infinite loop.I bought in 2015My daughter broke her Microsoft surface and I was...
  6. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream: My hp stream factory reset failed due to an unknown error most likely old drivers needed updates or inadequate space help it just keeps powering on and see the blue hp logo won’t boot caught in infinite loop.I bought in 2015My daughter broke her Microsoft surface and I was...
  7. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. New Hp Stream 11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Hp Stream 11: I bought a laptop earlier today. It's a HP Stream 11 inch. I put it in the charger and turned it on to set up the new computer. My problem is that it is taking a really long time to load. It's new and fresh out of the box so this shouldn't be a problem. Can someone tell me...
  9. HP Laptop boot loop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop boot loop .: Hello , I am experiencing a problem on my HP Laptop I was recently going to update to windows 10 and my pc randomly shut down . So just said oh well let me try again and it did it again so I canceld but i cant becuase its stuck in this loop I heard to update from a usb drive...
  10. hp 11 stream notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp 11 stream notebook: I have just bought a hp11 stream notebook for $50.00 it is not letting me reset the laptop to the factory settings programs are missing like the hp utility, the intel programs etc how can I fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp stream loop

2. hp stream bootloop

3. hp stream 11 wont reset or boot