Windows 10: HP Support Uninstall

Discus and support HP Support Uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not having a HP PC these two programs are not letting me remove them. Do I need them. (1) HP Support Solutions Framework and (2) HP Support Assistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bgotwals7412, Oct 22, 2015.

1. HP Support Uninstall

Not having a HP PC these two programs are not letting me remove them. Do I need them.
    (1) HP Support Solutions Framework and (2) HP Support Assistant
    I believe these were added as 3rd party due to a previous HP Printer installation which I no longer have

:)

bgotwals7412, Oct 22, 2015

2. error massage HPSF file not working

Step 1: Uninstall HP Support Assistant

To uninstall HP Support Assistant, open the Control Panel, then click Programs and Features.

Right-click HP Support Assistant. The Uninstall option appears.

Click Uninstall.

When the program has been uninstalled, restart your computer.

Step 2: Install the latest version of HP Support Assistant

Go to the HP Support Assistant page to download the latest version of the software.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportass...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

HP Support Uninstall

No, you do not them. If the PC is not from HP and you no longer use an HP printer, you can uninstall all HP related.

Thema:

HP Support Uninstall

1. HP Support Uninstall - Similar Threads - Support Uninstall

2. How do I uninstall Driver Support one from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Driver Support one from Windows 10?: I wish to uninstall DS1 from my Windows 10 laptop.Please explain clearly how I can do that; I am not very adept with computors.Thank you,John Corcoran...
  3. How do I uninstall Driver Support one from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Driver Support one from Windows 10?: I wish to uninstall DS1 from my Windows 10 laptop.Please explain clearly how I can do that; I am not very adept with computors.Thank you,John Corcoran...
  4. How do I uninstall Driver Support one from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft says uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t supported for now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t supported for now: Copilot has been introduced to Windows to improve your workflow. However, you might want to remove it. Whether you don’t like Microsoft’s approach to implementing AI in your system or have other reasons, uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t currently supported. When...
  6. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  7. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  8. I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do...: I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do I stop this payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-driver-support-some-months-ago-but/1d1588c1-c8cd-43a9-967e-1312e6e3f79c
  9. I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do...

I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do...: I uninstalled Driver Support some months ago but am still being charged every month. How do I stop this payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-driver-support-some-months-ago-but/1d1588c1-c8cd-43a9-967e-1312e6e3f79c
  10. Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?

Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Alpha with Window 11, and I currently own a bamboo ink, but it doesn't like to stay connected. I was wondering if it was a driver problem or a pen problem. Should I purchase the Bamboo Ink Plus instead?...