Windows 10: Hp update failure

Discus and support Hp update failure in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Repeatedly got the following update failure Hewlett Packard Other hardware Printer - Null Print - HP Officejet 0x8024200b and HP Other hardware -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MNMary, Aug 15, 2015.

1. MNMary Win User

Hp update failure

Repeatedly got the following update failure

Hewlett Packard Other hardware Printer - Null Print - HP Officejet 0x8024200b
    and
    HP Other hardware - Printer -Null Fax- HP Officejet 0x80070490

I researched the error and found the following solution:

Go into Device Manager
    Printer
    I had 2 unknown devices
    Uninstalled both
    Ran check updates
    Windows updated without failures.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else had the same errors.
    Mary

:)

MNMary, Aug 15, 2015

2. After Windows 10 1511 Update, Regedit hangs on the Find command

Anniversary Update corrected this and two other issues (Visual studio install/uninstall failure, HP all in one printer install failure).

David Rosin, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Error Code 0x2084200b

Update for HP Printer I get failure and error code 0x8024200b.

KennethNance, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Hp update failure

1. Hp update failure - Similar Threads - update failure

2. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  3. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  4. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  5. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  6. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm getting Repeated Windows Update Failures which are also preventing me updating to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting Repeated Windows Update Failures which are also preventing me updating to...: I've had other issues which I've managed to resolve on the forums and have done loads of things suggested but these three update failures seem to be really stubborn1. Failed to install 2024-04 cumulative update for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64-based systems KB5036892 error...
  8. I'm getting Repeated Windows Update Failures which are also preventing me updating to...

I'm getting Repeated Windows Update Failures which are also preventing me updating to...: I've had other issues which I've managed to resolve on the forums and have done loads of things suggested but these three update failures seem to be really stubborn1. Failed to install 2024-04 cumulative update for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64-based systems KB5036892 error...
  9. I'm getting Repeated Windows Update Failures which are also preventing me updating to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 x32 & x64 security update failure for the past 3 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 x32 & x64 security update failure for the past 3 months: Hello,I have a desktop system with two SSD's, both SSD's are MBR, the first SSD drive 0 has 4 partitions with Win 10 x32 pro, win 10 x64 pro, win 7 x64 ulti, win 7 x32 pro operating systems. Since this is a desktop, there was no recovery partition created by the win 10 OS's...