Windows 10: HTC Home Appis

Discus and support HTC Home Appis in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot download the app or get it to run, Any ideas 41655 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lgupp, Feb 21, 2016.

1. lgupp Win User

HTC Home Appis

Cannot download the app or get it to run, Any ideas

:)

lgupp, Feb 21, 2016
  2. CraigLong Win User
    CraigLong, Feb 21, 2016
  3. LNobin Win User
    Music appIS

I did not get windows feedback in my app list in lumia 950xl. And my camera app view lens doesn't show any lens.

LNobin, Feb 21, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

HTC Home Appis

I may be wrong, but so far as I know, HTC Home is for Vista and Win 7.
    Perhaps it is not supported by Windows 10 ?

davidhk, Feb 21, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    No problem and you are welcome.
    Mind you, I could be wrong.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HTC Home Appis

1. HTC Home Appis - Similar Threads - HTC Home Appis

2. Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted appis and certificates that are propagated through registry and hidden guide...: Hi ,there is much about my system that is not right. When I go into the registry there are many guides, hidden keys, unknown users, page redirector protocols, partition and bios manager entries other than default, i see when i freshly download files an api-msi-wincore series...
  3. Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????: Bonjour . peut on brancher ce casque. HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System . sur une des tablette surface de Microsoft Microsoft store faudra - t - il si oui des adapteur usb ou usb-c etc etc ? Merci d'avance de votre reponse. Cordialement. L....
  4. Is there any way to appy an aero-type theme to windows title bars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to appy an aero-type theme to windows title bars?: I've customized my machine to my liking using open-shell, but I can't seem to find an aero theme for title bars. I've searched all over the web and I haven't found any fixes....
  5. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with the...
  6. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: Hi: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with...
  7. HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699: RmI8mLskRXs HTC VIVE® today announced features and functionality of the new VIVE COSMOS including upcoming pricing and availability, and pre-order bonuses. Vive Cosmos is the latest premium PC-based virtual reality (VR) system created with a new level of accessibility and...
  8. HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019: With sharper visuals, 6DoF controllers, “multi-mode” capability, VIVE WAVE Platform & @Viveport Infinity, the HTC VIVE Focus Plus provides commercial users unmatched standalone VR experience. Coming to VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination 4/15 for $799....
  9. HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR: [img] Whether you’re building a sleek virtual car buying experience or just want to unwind by taking a few swings of the bat, you’ll want to check out the new HTC Vive Pro Eye headset.Demonstrating VR’s enormous potential for professional applications and games, HTC VIVE is...
  10. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise: Today at a press event in San Francisco, HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for the enterprise market, including a new platform, new hardware, and new software available specifically for commercial use. This launch reinforces Vive’s increased commitment...