Windows 10: HTML to PDF File Converter

Discus and support HTML to PDF File Converter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter? As always, the community input is appreciated. 100337 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wiley Coyote, Dec 13, 2017.

1. HTML to PDF File Converter

What's a good (preferably free) HTML to PDF file converter?

As always, the community input is appreciated.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Dec 13, 2017
  2. umen---01 Win User

Looking for html reader for s40

Hello all

i have nokia 5610 and im looking for off line html viewer

so i could read html files i converted from pdf

is there somekind of free viewer? that have zoomin function

thanks

umen---01, Dec 13, 2017
  3. My .pdf files gets changed to HTML format

<Original Title: File editing>

When I save an editable .pdf file, the file is converted to html, and I can no longer edit or change the data. How do I store a file so I can change the fields? When I had Windows 7, this was not a problem.

JamesBabbtx, Dec 13, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

HTML to PDF File Converter

Try this Google Search, for starters. I've used both Word and Acrobat to do this, but there are lots of choices out there on this front.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 13, 2017
  5. Thanks Ed, I was just googling and trying to figure out just which offering to opt for. First inclination is Acrobat, but this won't be in use very long so that rules out the paid version.

Wiley Coyote, Dec 13, 2017
  6. Well now I'm feeling a bit dumb. Completely forgot about the Microsoft Print to PDF function.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HTML to PDF File Converter

1. HTML to PDF File Converter - Similar Threads - HTML PDF File

2. PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents: Somehow all the PDF files on my computer thousands of them have converted to Chrome HTML Documents.Is there a way to wholesale convert all of them back to PDF files?...
  3. PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents: Somehow all the PDF files on my computer thousands of them have converted to Chrome HTML Documents.Is there a way to wholesale convert all of them back to PDF files?...
  4. PDF files accidentally converted to Chrome HTML Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Converts PDF file to Word Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converts PDF file to Word Automatically: Each time I download and/or save a PDF my computer saves it as a Word file--everytime. It used to save them as Adobe files, and I have the latest Adobe reader. A month ago, this changed, and I have not been able to reverse it. I hope someone can help me get rid of this...
  6. convert pdf files to jpeg

convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  7. file convert jpg to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    file convert jpg to pdf: HOw can I change or file convert jpg to pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-convert-jpg-to-pdf/dd6f392f-0245-447c-81a8-24ba2b4e453d
  8. convert html file to jpeg file?

convert html file to jpeg file?: I have a document that I need to send. It needs to be sent as a jpeg. How do I convert it to be accepted by the receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-html-file-to-jpeg-file/21f70c0f-026c-4afd-ace3-d960158f6eda"
  9. Convert xml to html

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert xml to html: I'm probably way out of place here; but I figure some of the more experienced users would know what I'm looking at. I have: a compressed XML file (bzip). I want: to dump it to multiple html files (or anything that is fully marked up, eg docx, rft etc) Can someone point...
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629