Windows 10: HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel

Discus and support HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ready to speed things up? Here at Microsoft, we’re rolling out support in Internet Explorer for the first significant rework of the Hypertext... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel

More...

:)

Brink, Oct 7, 2014

2. Compatibility issue with Mechwarrior 5

How long must we wait before microsoft makes this long awaited sequel?

[Original Title: Mechwarrior 5]

CraigJ. M., Oct 7, 2014
  3. the long awaited qml **** is here !

Can't download videos (I was able to do it with previous version wich i still have installed)

pecos---01, Oct 7, 2014
Thema:

HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel

1. HTTP/2: The Long-Awaited Sequel - Similar Threads - HTTP Long Awaited

2. Win10 Shortcut arrows The Sequel - Check Marks???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Shortcut arrows The Sequel - Check Marks???: Night before last after a windows 10 update, little symbols appeared on my desktop shortcuts - I didn't not ask for them nor fooled with any Tweaks.After cussing and then asking a question here, I took matters into my own hands and dug into my registry changing my Shell Icon...
  3. Unexpected store exception - the sequel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected store exception - the sequel: Hi This time it happened when I connected my newly bought DOK. It's not the first time I connect it but it's the first time I got BSOD for this. I disconnected drive E that maybe had a problem with my previous BSOD experience. I still have the C drive though. I hope the...
  4. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  5. how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move: G: RAW HDD was NTFS I wanted repair it... how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS - see attachment? I awaited 30-min and still No move...how stop CLI chkdsk /f /r G: command ??? ^C ? [img] 141549
  6. Window License soon to expire [the sequel]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window License soon to expire [the sequel]: There aren't enough words to describe the feelings I have towards this happening but I'll try 'cause I desperately need advice. To sum it up: a foolish attempt 2 yrs back to have a cracked idm version that led to this pc slowing down, failing to respond and ultimately failing...
  7. ADV190005 - Guidance to adjust HTTP/2 SETTINGS frames

in Windows 10 News
    ADV190005 - Guidance to adjust HTTP/2 SETTINGS frames: Executive Summary Microsoft is aware of a potential condition which can be triggered when malicious HTTP/2 requests are sent to a Windows Server running Internet Information Services (IIS). This could temporarily cause the system CPU usage to spike to 100% until the...
  8. awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...
  9. Update windowns Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windowns Awaiting download: so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-windowns-awaiting-download/71821e90-c6c9-48eb-8925-c199e734f799
  10. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...