Windows 10: Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by therich22, Oct 19, 2015.

1. therich22 Win User

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Hello All:

I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not showing, the display hangs and several other issue.

Do I need a drive? if yes, how can I get one?

Anticipating your swift response.

:)

therich22, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Takisgr Win User

Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

creator update is the problem (or huawei drivers maybe).

after i updated to fall creator e3531 stopped working, when i rolled back modem started working again perfectly. then ,again by mistake, i updated to fall creator and the modem died again.

Takisgr, Oct 19, 2015
  3. After Upgrade to windows 10 don't send upload files and email with attachment

After many tickets open to ISP and many "Techinicians" sent to resolve the problem....my solution (change the modem router) it has been account.

The Modem/Router HUAWEY AR151 was the guilty and/or the configuration (I don't logon in the router because the ISP blocked it) it was changed with a brand new Technicolor tg589vn.

So the the problem are the slolwy of upload that with Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) after a initial burst they stopped while with Windows 7 the upload was 0.98 Mbit/s.

I hope that this solution will help someone .....

Bye bye

MimmoRomanelli, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

sciencegeek, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

1. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Huawei 173 modem

2. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  3. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Huawei modem doesnt work after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Huawei modem doesnt work after recent Windows 10 update: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11-‎Oct-‎22OS build 19045.2130Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0Device manager:tGot this in event viewer. I guess this happen after I reinstall my modem:I cant use my modem on this Win10 version?...
  6. My Huawei modem doesnt work after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Huawei modem doesnt work after recent Windows 10 update: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11-‎Oct-‎22OS build 19045.2130Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0Device manager:tGot this in event viewer. I guess this happen after I reinstall my modem:I cant use my modem on this Win10 version?...
  7. My Huawei modem doesnt work after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  9. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi: My Huawei modem was working perfectly on windows 8.1, but after I upgraded to windows 10, my system wouldn't detect the modem, even though the led lights comes on. I'll appreciate a kind solution. 26434
  10. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...