Windows 10: Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10

Discus and support Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How I can get E220 worked with Win10 without going into Device manager and messing with drivers, usb xci complaint controllers etc.? 59196 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WebbyLight0, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10

How I can get E220 worked with Win10 without going into Device manager and messing with drivers, usb xci complaint controllers etc.?

:)

WebbyLight0, Aug 6, 2016

2. N95 7,2 MBIT/s HSDPA Upgrade?

Is it possible to make a software update on the HDSPA to 7,2 MBIT/s for the N95?

Or is that hardware related?

The Huawei E220 modem is default 3,6 mbit, but you can upgrade the firmware and get 7,2 mbit. That has to be possible for the n95, enable 7,2 through firmware update.

Raptor

raptor25---01, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Programs triying to install simultaneaously

I am unable to install my data card modem software(Huawei model E220) which is a plug and play. Each time I connect it and it runs its installation software, microsoft access also tries to do its installation. The programs then try to run simultateously
    and a conflict arises. I have tried to stop microsoft access but it refuses and it installs multiple programs which end up nowhere. I am not interested in installing this microsoft access.

As with the data card it appears to be okay as this problems happens when I swap with another working one.

Please assist

daniel76---01, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10

1. Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10 - Similar Threads - Huawei e220 worked

2. HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working: Hello,My computer Huawei D15 W11 touchpad has completely stopped working, but it will work again suddenly. I am upset about it because every time I start my computer it is not working again. I used to uninstall the software updates, but sometimes it work but sometimes did...
  3. HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working: Hello,My computer Huawei D15 W11 touchpad has completely stopped working, but it will work again suddenly. I am upset about it because every time I start my computer it is not working again. I used to uninstall the software updates, but sometimes it work but sometimes did...
  4. how to get phone companion on my Huawei p20 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get phone companion on my Huawei p20 pro: How to get a phone companion on my Huawei p20 pro, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-phone-companion-on-my-huawei-p20-pro/29323141-8722-4685-9695-dddc8ceb415d
  5. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  6. HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HUAWEI router Ethernet not working: How are you doing? i have a small LTE router from HUAWEI, i have provided it to ISP and registered with new Public IP address.... Now when i connect wifi to my pc or phone it works, but when i connect ethernet cable to the PC or NVR(cctv camera) wifi do not work and...
  7. Win10 deactivated - how to get a working Win10 back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 deactivated - how to get a working Win10 back: My Surface is an ex employer machine. Purchased new it was delivered with 8.1 Pro and I have the key for this. My office installed Win10 Enterprise and I have been using that licence both at work and since the Surface ownership was transferred to me when I left. Last week...
  8. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: Hi guys, I have Huawei E220 Mobile Broadband dongle from Maxis Broadband (unlocked), bought it used. It works fine with Windows XP, and with some problems with device manager in Windows 7. Oooookay, now let's see Windows 10: -When I want to use it, I ALWAYS need to go to...
  9. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: Hi, I'm using Huawei E220 USB Mobile Broadband modem for few years. It's very nice litlle dongle, however, Windows 10 doesn't like it. It just recgonizes it as USB Mass storage device and that's it. I know for a method that I go to DM (Device Manager), "update driver...
  10. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: I bought recently Huawei E220 Mobile Broadband modem for 2G net. I dont need anything faster. I dont need 4G because the village where I planned to use it doesnt support 4G, so it is pointless to buy modem with that feature. I installed it's program, but program sometimes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure E220 for win10 pc

2. How to make huaweii e220 modem work on windows 10