Windows 10: Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones

Discus and support Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of the most-touted features in Windows 10 Mobile was Continuum, a feature that allowed users to connect Windows Phones to monitor with a dock and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 14, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones

One of the most-touted features in Windows 10 Mobile was Continuum, a feature that allowed users to connect Windows Phones to monitor with a dock and use the monitor as a full-fledged PC with keyboard and mouse support. Continuum idea itself is alive and it’s only going to get better in the coming years.

Continuum was also one of the innovative efforts of Microsoft to offer a smooth OS’s transition. Huawei is working on a similar feature, but it appears to be more advanced.

Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones [​IMG]

Huawei today at CES Asia announced a new project called Huawei PC Cloud that brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones. The project is similar to Microsoft’s Continuum and Samsung DeX. Huawei announced a new app “Cloud PC” that aims to bring full Windows 10 emulation to the smartphone.

You can install the app on smartphones such as Huawei P20 Pro and emulate full Windows 10.

As the full Windows 10 desktop experience on a phone is not user-friendly, Huawei is also allowing users to plug their phone into an external mouse, keyboard, and monitor to switch to a desktop-like experience on a large screen.

The company appears to be using the USB Type C port to connect the phone to PC and emulate Windows 10.

The post Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 14, 2018
  2. Rac19 Win User

Calling SmartPhone from Cellular Emulator

Hello everyone,

What are the settings to be done, for calling a device emulator (smartphone) from a cellular emulator?

I had followed the Mapping of ports ..........but its not working for smartphone.....

Any suggestions please.........

Regards

Rac

Suggestions Appreciated

Rac19, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Huawei’s new tech brings full Windows 10 emulation to smartphones - Similar Threads - Huawei’s tech brings

2. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  3. Smartphone tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smartphone tech: Hello When will Microsoft Introduce new modern smarphone tech and also home tech like google ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartphone-tech/27e76583-6c14-4679-ad5a-9d02af461e1c
  4. Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11: Hello, since I started using Windows 11, I have been trying to bring the Windows 10 full screen start menu to Windows 11, but I could not find it and decided to ask here....
  5. Full screen Android Emulator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full screen Android Emulator.: I am using the android emulator through Visual Code. Is there a way to remove the phone frame and have only the screen. Also is there a way to lock the screen at full screen?...
  6. Window 10 new smartphone edition?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 new smartphone edition?: I've hear people talking about Microsoft will make a new edition of window 10 OS for winddow 10 smartphone users. The new edition can be compatible with Android OS, therefor users can benefit downloading more Android APPs to enjoy in their window 10 smart phone. Is this...
  7. Emulator for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emulator for Windows 10: I tried installing different emulators but during the installation process tge laptop crashes and restarts on its own giving and error QR code. The only emulator I was able to install was bluestacks but it's not running as it asked me to disable Hyper V which is not available...
  8. Intel developed a smartphone-sized pocket PC with full Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel developed a smartphone-sized pocket PC with full Windows 10: Dual-screen laptops might be the next trend in consumer PCs, but there are some OEMs interested in Pocket PCs. Intel showed off the dual-screen Tiger Rapids at Computex 2018, and it appears that the chipmaker also developed a pocket PC with full Windows 10 operating. Intel...
  9. how to bring window up to full screen

in Browsers and Email
    how to bring window up to full screen: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to bring a page to full page while using Edge in Windows 10? Thanks and regards, 22887
  10. New standards may bring run-flat tech to hard drives

in Windows 10 News
    New standards may bring run-flat tech to hard drives: If car tires can keep going when they're damaged, then why not hard disks? Industry standards committees are working on this concept. Microsoft and others are starting to plan for its implementation. Enterprise storage systems including Microsoft Azure are a year or two...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. full windows10 smartphone

2. huawei windows 10 emulator