Windows 10: huge problem with messages

Discus and support huge problem with messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My friend asked me for help. He uses MS Outlook 2016, for me it is bad program. But his messages are disappeared from Folder. And now we don't know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ghostrich, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Ghostrich Win User

huge problem with messages

My friend asked me for help. He uses MS Outlook 2016, for me it is bad program. But his messages are disappeared from Folder. And now we don't know how to be.

:)

Ghostrich, Aug 3, 2017
  2. BrauZA Win User

HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Problem with Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Professional. After the install, I found that a few of the apps did not work (Edge, Mail, the Windows Store, etc); but what the real problem was that there were no options on the Settings screen -
    just a blank page. After trying all the "fixes" on the community forums as well as having had three online techies trying to resolve the problem and not getting anywhere in spite of all the trying, we settled on doing a roll back to Windows 7 Professional.
    Then the trouble started. I have my Windows.old directory still intact (I know these things can go wrong, but I relied on the comfort that Microsoft gave me in assuring that I could roll back). Well, it could not roll back. The only other option given to me
    by the online techie? Go through a complete reinstall which meant all my other applications would have to be reinstalled as well: basically a complete rebuild of my applications and PC software.

So, the warning is this - the roll back is not a guarantee - even if you do have your Windows.old stuff, so best not to upgrade. For a global organisation like Microsoft, this is a big disappointment. A waste of my time and energy, and a huge disruption
    to the way I work.

BrauZA, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Huge problem with Nokia E5 messaging

same problem here....

When i bought the Nokia last December it was working normally, but i had some problem with the motherboard. Nokia needed to replace it reinstall everything .... and now gmail installation is NOT working anymore....(same problem as describe above) Damn Nokia
    ! what are you doing ??

anthonyasael---01, Aug 3, 2017
  4. huge problem with messages

Hi Ghostrich. Welcome to the TenForums @Ghostrich

Which folder is missing items, Inbox, IMAP folders, Personal folders? ?

If you check Windows update have any updates been applied to the MS Office suite?

Is your friend using IMAP, POP or EAS protocol with server? Have you checked to see if messages are still on server using a browser?

Can you share what service he uses? If Outlook.com, (hotmail, MSN or Live) did he follow the instructions several months back to disconnect from service and then re-install account?

If you search for a message does it appear? Any chance the word "Filter" is in lower left corner? If so you need to clear filter.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 3, 2017
  5. I use Outlook 2016 every day. POP e-mail account. Mail is stored in a pst file, usually located in Your user name >Documents > Outlook files.
    Messages disappeared from what specific folder?

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

huge problem with messages

1. huge problem with messages - Similar Threads - huge problem messages

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pagefile huge size problem

Pagefile huge size problem: Hi there, My pagefile seems to be quite large at 11264MB, 11GB~. I am really confused why this has happened, even though I manually set my SSD to off, my secondary HDD to off and manually set my first HDD to on with 400MB to 1912MB the recommended. See picture for...
  6. Huge Network Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge Network Problem: ok so my internet usually drops out sometimes so yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to look at some tutorials on yt to see how to fix it and one of them said to uninstall the network wifi adapter then restart the computer i did it a couple of times nothing so I did...
  7. Bitlocker huge problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker huge problem: Hi all. First of all, sorry if I missed the topic since I couldn't find the suitable one for Bitlocker. I used Bitlocker to lock my external Toshiba Canvio Basic hard drive but instead of locking it, it messed it up badly. So, while encrypting, the progress bar...
  8. A huge problem with RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A huge problem with RAM: So I brought a 8GB DDR3 RAM of 1600mhz but my laptop's motherboard support 1333mhz. I put the ram in my laptop ..... The ram didn't have problems at the moment. So, My question is::: Q. Will the I have problem with ram? Q. Will I get bluescreens in the future ?...
  9. I have a huge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a huge problem: I have deleted nearly everything, except what is under my Local Disk, off of my laptop and I still have low disk space. To make matters worse, this laptop is monitored by my school so anything that allows me to make changes to my computer is BLOCKED. They put Sophos which...
  10. A Huge Lag Problem

A Huge Lag Problem: OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was frustated so i force shutdown my laptop, and i just using my phone to answer all the assigment, then i decided to boot up my...