Windows 10: Hulu, What Are You Doing?

Discus and support Hulu, What Are You Doing? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; See system specs. For some reason, if I run Hulu on my primary display at full HD (1920x1080) and do anything else on my other display, it causes my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kbronski, Dec 27, 2015.

1. kbronski Win User

Hulu, What Are You Doing?

See system specs.

For some reason, if I run Hulu on my primary display at full HD (1920x1080) and do anything else on my other display, it causes my GTX 970 to peak out at 1366MHz and 1.2V, and will even stutter the video during playback. Note, my graphics card when not under load runs around 135MHz and 0.85V. Heck, gaming or editing in premiere doesn't even push it as hard as Hulu does.

In other words, something with Hulu is messing with my card. This is incredibly frustrating. Anyone know why this may be?

:)

kbronski, Dec 27, 2015

2. Getting error 0x80073d05 during reinstall of Hulu app on Windows 10

Old title: Hulu install error

I had Hulu installed on Windows 10 but after an upgrade to Windows 10, around early December, I have not been able to reinstall the Hulu app. I keep getting error code 0x80073d05. I can use Hulu in a browser but the programs I watch do not update when
    new ones are released to Hulu. I believe that my problem would be solved if I could only install the proprietary Hulu software. Thank you for your help with this.

Snigglefritz, Dec 27, 2015
  3. hulu plus cancellation on xbox 360

RihannaDixon, Dec 27, 2015
Thema:

Hulu, What Are You Doing?

1. Hulu, What Are You Doing? - Similar Threads - Hulu Are Doing

2. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  3. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  4. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hulu app

Hulu app: I have recently started a new hulu account but no matter which way i try to login it tells me my password is invalid , but it will let me still log in to the old account , i have talked to hulu support and they couldnt give me any solution...
  6. How do i install the app for hulu?

How do i install the app for hulu?: How do I reinstall my hulu app? I accidently removed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-the-app-for-hulu/d2bf526c-8cf0-484d-97b0-6e24f1d36abe
  7. What are you doing, MS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are you doing, MS?: When I turned on my computer this morning, everything was messy. Video won't start, audio not working, some apps not working, restart not working and etc. Everything was perfect until last night. Everything just happened overnight. I noticed an update notification. I don't...
  8. What do you if you encounter Phishing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you if you encounter Phishing: What you encounter is Phishing, it usually shows when you are browsing in internet. Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic...
  9. Hulu Desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hulu Desktop: Everytime I try and open Hulu it come up and says unable to check for updates please restart the application. Get this message everytime. Tried troubleshooting did not fix it. Tried to run as adminstrator did not help. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Hulu

Hulu: I purchased Hulu today. How to I get the app on my laptop> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hulu/b370abf8-8e54-4918-896c-8bb0b47724f5