Windows 10: Hyper for YouTube not showing as Paid (and other apps too)

Discus and support Hyper for YouTube not showing as Paid (and other apps too) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the app and it just started in windows 10 build 10056 not showing as paid. Is anyone else having this issue with paid apps in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robmadden1, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Hyper for YouTube not showing as Paid (and other apps too)

I paid for the app and it just started in windows 10 build 10056 not showing as paid.

Is anyone else having this issue with paid apps in this build?

:)

robmadden1, Apr 11, 2015
  2. Jane Lla Win User

hyper for youtube and other media player apps.

Hello Ron,

As stated in our Microsoft Terms of Sale, under
    Terms Relating to Your Use of the Store:

Section 4. Links to Third-Party Websites. The Store may include links to third-party websites that let you leave the Store. These linked sites are not under the control of Microsoft and Microsoft is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or
    any link contained in a linked site. Microsoft is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Microsoft of the site. Your use of the third-party website may be subject to that third party’s
    terms and conditions.

Other Terms and Conditions. In addition to software and other downloadable products, other products and services available in the Store may also be offered to you subject to separate end user license agreements,
    terms of use, terms of service or other terms and conditions. If you purchase, install, or use those products, you may be required to also accept those terms as a condition of purchase, installation, or use.

You may further consult the software developer for alternative workarounds.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, feel free to mark it as answer to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jane Lla, Apr 11, 2015
  3. ronpilger Win User
    hyper for youtube and other media player apps.

this isnt the first time... I installed hyper for youtube lika other apps, and liked what it had to offer. so I purchased the full functions of the app. after a while. I had to recover my pc and went to re-instal hyper only to find out that it has
    been taken off of microsoft store. I am sick and tired of puting Money on apps I can only get on Windows. im tired of being ripped off !!!!!!!

[ Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Music & Video ]

ronpilger, Apr 11, 2015
Thema:

Hyper for YouTube not showing as Paid (and other apps too)

1. Hyper for YouTube not showing as Paid (and other apps too) - Similar Threads - Hyper YouTube showing

2. hyper v is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hyper v is not showing: HYPER V IS NOT SHOWING HERE BEFORE UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11 22H2, HYPER V WAS SHOWING HERE. PLEASE TELL IS THIS A PROBLEM OR NOT, ALSO IF NOT THEN HOW WILL IT BE SHOWN HERE?...
  3. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  4. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  5. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sound works on youtube, garbled in every other app, ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound works on youtube, garbled in every other app, ideas?: Netflix, hulu, shudder all garbled. It only works on youtube. I have tried multiple browsers. I have updated all the drivers. Any thoughts? Thanks. submitted by /u/LuciferJonez [link] [comments]...
  7. Trying to fix the Phone app + a few other apps too

Trying to fix the Phone app + a few other apps too: Hey there! So, i recently had an issue with my computer, so I did the only thing I could do, and that was to use an old restore point I made Saddly, that did not work out very well, because my computer was "Loading the Restore Point" for 13 Hours, So I powered off my...
  8. Game was paid for but doesn't show it

Game was paid for but doesn't show it: I bought a game on my PC today. It kept crashing so I uninstalled it thinking it I could reinstall and it would start working again. Now it is still asking me to buy it. I looked at my orders and it shows the purchase was completed, what am I doing wrong?...
  9. YouTube App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube App: Is there a Tube App in the Microsoft Store? Thank you for the answer in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-app/c146c7a8-1d00-4b0b-baac-94662a033fce
  10. Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube: Recently alkl video playback through YouTube, etc is hyper-zoomed in. Drivers checked and are current. How can this be corrected-fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-hyper-zoomed-in-youtube/a9c7f330-6920-4141-9b80-0bbe041f1ad5