Windows 10: HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ??

Discus and support HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ?? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi there I really love using the VM's in UNITY MODE - especially for Windows VM's from Linux boxes. Is there an equivalent type of facility in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Oct 14, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ??

Hi there

I really love using the VM's in UNITY MODE - especially for Windows VM's from Linux boxes.

Is there an equivalent type of facility in HYPER-V. (It's not a showstopper but Unity is a great feature).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 14, 2014
  2. sarmadys Win User

0xC1900101 - 0x40017 The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error BOOT operation

I had a similar problem after installing VirtualBox on windows (Hyper-V enabled). I was forced to use safe mode to remove virtual box.

This Hyper-V driver seems to be the source of every type of problems.

sarmadys, Oct 14, 2014
  3. Hyper-V Manager is missing or not working in Windows 10 Pro

I installed Hyper-V in Programs and Features Screenshot

After computer restart in Hyper-V manager i see Screenshot

I can't add or manage VMs in GUI mode

Here is services, associated with Hyper-V Screenshot

Please tell me how to fix it.

Thanks!

Igor Koltun, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Mystere Win User

No, but Windows Terminal Services does have Remote Applications that work like Unity mode, but as far as I know this functionality is not present in remote desktop for client OS's.

Mystere, Oct 14, 2014
Thema:

1. HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ?? - Similar Threads - HYPER Unity mode

2. 0x140 Hyper-V Hypervisor mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x140 Hyper-V Hypervisor mode: hi, i have a problem with game lineage 2 interlude showing error after starting game. msg is : Virtual machine detected 0x140.Maybe windows is launched in Hyper-V hypervisor mode,please turn off in order to run the game.click yes and active anticheat will do it for you the...
  3. 0x140 Hyper-V Hypervisor mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x140 Hyper-V Hypervisor mode: hi, i have a problem with game lineage 2 interlude showing error after starting game. msg is : Virtual machine detected 0x140.Maybe windows is launched in Hyper-V hypervisor mode,please turn off in order to run the game.click yes and active anticheat will do it for you the...
  4. Hyper-V Enhanced Mode issues

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Enhanced Mode issues: On my Windows 10 Pro 18363 I have built 3 VM in Hyper-V 2 Windows 10 pro machines 1 Ubuntu At first, there was no issue at all, when starting the machines I'd get the Enhanced Mode dialog box, I'd choose full screen and everything worked fine. I was able to use the VM for...
  5. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  6. Hyper-V Network Adapter Bridge Mode?

Hyper-V Network Adapter Bridge Mode?: I'm running successfully running Android BlueStacks in a Hyper-V machine and have network connectivity through the host adapter. However, one Android app I run does not fully function because it believes the device is not on the same subnet as the actual host machine. Someone...
  7. Hyper-V "Enhanoced Session Mode" : Ok with any system?

Hyper-V "Enhanoced Session Mode" : Ok with any system?: Hello, i turned on the accurate service and checked the option is ticked; it was already the case. Then i did "connect" but the windows for the "Enhanoced Session Mode" settings didn't appear.. So i'm wondering : is this restricted to specific systems/settings? The VM must be...
  8. Clarification on Hyper-V

Clarification on Hyper-V: I see that Windows 10 Pro includes Hyper-V. If enabled, would this work on a client system much the same way as VMWare Player, VirtualBox, etc? I'm very familiar with both of those hypervisors, but have never used the Microsoft offering, and I'm just looking for...
  9. Hyper-V no sound

Hyper-V no sound: Is there anyway to get sound with the various VM's that I have created in Hyper-V ? I am currently using it in 8.1 Pro. Larry 4927
  10. Hyper-V & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper-V & Win10: I decided to install Win10 in a Virtual Machine and settled on Hyper-V. I'm using the setup now to create this thread. There were a few hurdles to get over. 1) Hyper-V needed to be added to my Win8 install Program & Features-> Turn on Windows features->Hyper-V When...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper-v unity mode

2. windows hyperv unity

3. hyper-v enhanced session mode windows xp vm on the same computer

4. hyper v unity mode,
  5. hyper-v unity,
  6. unity mode like hyper-V,
  7. run apps hyper-v unity,
  8. unity mode hyper-v