Windows 10: Hyper-V NAT (finally)!

Discus and support Hyper-V NAT (finally)! in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; It looks like you can use Powershell to configure a NAT adapter in Hyper-V: Hyper-V Virtual Switch using NAT Configuration | Thomas Maurer 48253 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by kebero, Apr 23, 2016.

1. kebero Win User

Hyper-V NAT (finally)!

kebero, Apr 23, 2016
  2. RobDev Win User

Internet Explorer (and Edge) "can't find this page" for some web sites

Hi Robert,

no, it's not. According to the Hyper-V Manager, I've only got two Virtual Switches; Microsoft Emulator NAT Switch and Windows Phone Emulator Internal Switch, both are marked as internal. My internet access, via the Ethernet port, is provided by a Realtek
    PCIe GBE Family Controller. I've also got two other Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet adapters showing up among my Network Connections but they are both marked as disabled.

Kind regards,

RobDev, Apr 23, 2016
  3. 0xC1900101 - 0x40017 Tried literally everything mentioned in all posts. Need help!!!

Finally I have got Hyper-V back and everything is fine:

The Data Execution Prevention Flag was cleared in my BIOS.

After setting the flag the system booted with Hyper-V enabled ....

SuisseChris, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Hyper-V NAT (finally)!

1. Hyper-V NAT (finally)! - Similar Threads - Hyper NAT finally

2. Providing Hyper-V VMs with network through custom NAT in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Providing Hyper-V VMs with network through custom NAT in Windows 10: I'm trying to set up a NAT on Windows 10 to provide Hyper-V VMs with access to both Internet and Cisco AnyConnect VPN configured on the host machine. In accordance with this manual I executed the following PowerShell script:New-VMSwitch -SwitchName 'VM NAT switch' -SwitchType...
  3. Providing Hyper-V VMs with network through custom NAT in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Providing Hyper-V VMs with network through custom NAT in Windows 10: I'm trying to set up a NAT on Windows 10 to provide Hyper-V VMs with access to both Internet and Cisco AnyConnect VPN configured on the host machine. In accordance with this manual I executed the following PowerShell script:New-VMSwitch -SwitchName 'VM NAT switch' -SwitchType...
  4. Providing Hyper-V VMs with network through custom NAT in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hyper-v default switch (NAT), no internet network

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-v default switch (NAT), no internet network: Hi all, I have a problem with my hyper-v default virtual switch. If I want to have an internet access on my Hyper-v win 10 virtual machine, i have to start (once) windows sandbox (workaround). After windows sandbox is started, new NIC is created in my win 10 virtual machine...
  6. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  7. Clarification on Hyper-V

Clarification on Hyper-V: I see that Windows 10 Pro includes Hyper-V. If enabled, would this work on a client system much the same way as VMWare Player, VirtualBox, etc? I'm very familiar with both of those hypervisors, but have never used the Microsoft offering, and I'm just looking for...
  8. Hyper-V no sound

Hyper-V no sound: Is there anyway to get sound with the various VM's that I have created in Hyper-V ? I am currently using it in 8.1 Pro. Larry 4927
  9. Audio in hyper-v

Audio in hyper-v: So how do I get my headset which is usb to work in hyper-v? 5735
  10. Hyper-V & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyper-V & Win10: I decided to install Win10 in a Virtual Machine and settled on Hyper-V. I'm using the setup now to create this thread. There were a few hurdles to get over. 1) Hyper-V needed to be added to my Win8 install Program & Features-> Turn on Windows features->Hyper-V When...
Tags: