Windows 10: Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

Discus and support Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm thinking it may be the end of the road for my Biostar A880G+ motherboard which is a shame as it has done me well until this point. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hairy Belly, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

Hi,

I'm thinking it may be the end of the road for my Biostar A880G+ motherboard which is a shame as it has done me well until this point. The problems started appearing after I shifted to a new case so that I had room to upgrade the GPU.

I think the two problems are related. The first is a fairly random lack of video output, also accompanied by unresponsiveness (you can't select options with the screen off) and the reset button stops working, which suggests motherboard to me. This was only occurring after the computer had been on for 6 or 8 hours - I tried re-seating the RAM modules and GPU and thought this had solved it but it has just happened again. It happens with my old GPU just as it does with the new one so GPU can be ruled out. All drivers bang up to date.

Second problem is hyptertransport sync flood error. Again this used to be pretty random but i have managed to trigger it consistently by playing Shogun total war (when it gets to the campaign screen). Company of Heroes 2 and Dawn of War retribution both play fine. I can handle being with total war but also need this computer for work so don't want it bumming out on me half way through doing stuff *Eek. What should I do!!????

:)

Hairy Belly, Oct 4, 2015

2. N-Series Active Standby Plugins - Vote

I AGREE

(getting flood detection error?)

iamjonsmith, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Unable to Synch Music to win 8 phone.

Didn't help me. I see the problem on MP3s too. When I first got y 810 I was able to do a one way sync with the Win8 app. Then I installed the new App Preview 2 desktop app and now I'm flooded with errors. Even tried reformatting my sd card. No help.
    Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose? :(

Gabriel Garcia, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

Anyone? doesn't seem to be much info out there on these kinds of errors.

Hairy Belly, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Strangely, the problems seem to have gone away again since i last posted. But I'm still concerned the system is unstable and might crash on me. Any advice?

Hairy Belly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

1. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose? - Similar Threads - Hypertransport sync flood

2. Hyper transport sync flood issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper transport sync flood issue: It started off with not being able to get wifi after an update on windows 10. Tried various things and still could not get my wifi to work. Computer must be 11 yrs old at least and apart from needing some cleaning and running slow never had issues with wifi. You would think...
  3. How to diagnose a Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to diagnose a Hardware error: Hi there, I am experiencing a couple of crashes throughout the day every hour or so. My computer freezes for 1-2 seconds, screen then goes black for about 1 second, then everything resumes as normal. I found this problem below in Reliability Monitor. What do I do with...
  4. how to fix sync errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix sync errors: how do I fix sync errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-sync-errors/1ad721ed-1f5a-454e-8283-0018d7f2bc8b
  5. Flooded with network connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flooded with network connections: I recently had Comcast activate WiFi on my modem, mainly so I could run my printer without a USB connection. Originally there were 5 or 6 available connections, as listed in Notifications. Now the list is up to thirty. Most recently added is hsd1.fl.comcast.net. So, couple of...
  6. How to diagnose a hangproblem

in Browsers and Email
    How to diagnose a hangproblem: I have an occasional wacko problem involving FireFox and VeraCrypt (or maybe any long running command). I have no idea how to debug this. I have a .bat file containing a VeraCrypt Mount command. The command prompts for a password, then displays a "This may take a while" type...
  7. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error: For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate...
  8. Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709: 2010 MSI AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 4GB of Ram, BIOS legacy: I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 to V1709, but each time it downloads & verifies, then starts the Install & reboots to an error message: "A Hyper Transport sync flood...
  9. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors: It's an old issue I've never found a solution for. This ONLY happens when I plug in my USB Cisco Valet Wifi Adapter. It's totally fine for a day, no issues no errors but by the next morning my Event Viewer is Flooded with errors. [img] [img] All devices USB...
  10. Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors: I am getting this error thousands of times over (under the system tab) What the heck is going on? "The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64 service has reported an invalid current state 120 Think it may be virus related..scanning with tools atm (combo fix,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper transport sync flood error