Windows 10: HyperV+wXP

Discus and support HyperV+wXP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G_696969, Mar 1, 2024.

1. G_696969 Win User

HyperV+wXP

Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM?

:)

G_696969, Mar 1, 2024

2. How Network of w10 & wXP

Hello all:

I have combined 2-laptop w10 together as a small home network. I still have another

wXP with much data in it. Could my home network includes the wXP? --Zhao

HonglinZhao, Mar 1, 2024
  3. iqapple Win User
    hyperv no longer disable instantgo?

I installed win10 and enabled hyperv. In win8.1 instantgo will be disabled but in windows 10 it seems still on. Is hyperv no longer conflicting with instantgo?

Thanks

iqapple, Mar 1, 2024
  4. HyperV+wXP

Can't disable HyperV

Hi, I am trying to disable Hyper-V as I need to use VirtualBox. I have deleted all the VM's in HyperV Manager and stopped the service. Whenever I try to remove it it restarts and then says Windows needs to undo the changes. After this HyperV is still installed.

Can anyone help remove this?

Thanks,

Harris Mirza

Olafgarten, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

HyperV+wXP

1. HyperV+wXP - Similar Threads - HyperV+wXP

2. HyperV+wXP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HyperV+wXP: Anyone here tried wXP in HyperV and no LAN how did you add the LAN driver to the VM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervwxp/3ad817b5-d0f8-447e-a255-f647aba37b8c
  3. WXP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WXP: Can we still change the Windows XP language after installation it is not in English it was installed in a different language I want the whole OS to be in the English language is that still possible?...
  4. WXP

WXP: Can we still change the Windows XP language after installation it is not in English it was installed in a different language I want the whole OS to be in the English language is that still possible?...
  5. Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV: I cant send Ctrl+Alt+Del to my container and can't put it in "Enhanced Mode" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-select-ctrlaltdel-in-hyperv/ec2a5855-8f33-4838-80a1-a05dae20d72e
  6. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  7. Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV

Cant uninstall KaliLinux HyperV: So I'm learning about cyber security right now, and i tried installing a VM, which I've done before, but i ended up installing the wrong one.I installed Kali Linux HyperV-amd64 but now i cant remove it, every time i try it says cant remove something that's currently in...
  8. Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv: WHvCapabilityCodeHypervisorPresent is FALSE! Make sure you have enabled the 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' feature. VERR_NEM_NOT_AVAILABLE.если я даже виключал и включал hyper v і в настройках VT x включен все то всеравно не работает виртуальная машина...
  9. Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv

Vbox hyper-v problemm проблема с hyperv: WHvCapabilityCodeHypervisorPresent is FALSE! Make sure you have enabled the 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' feature. VERR_NEM_NOT_AVAILABLE.если я даже виключал и включал hyper v і в настройках VT x включен все то всеравно не работает виртуальная машина...
  10. Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.

Win11 & HyperV wifi vswitch throttling speed.: Something is wrong with the Hyper-V bridge adapter for Wi-Fi.Had a virtual switch created to bridge the net adapter for Wi-Fi, speed was capped at 100Mb down 0.3Mb up. Lan speed to the Wi-Fi router right next to the computer is 600Mb down 200 up. Disabling and deleting the...