Windows 10: I Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Entirely on my Ultrabook!!!

Discus and support I Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Entirely on my Ultrabook!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Now, I got a new wireless Bluetooth Mouse and Windows 10 is NOT finding the device....because I removed Bluetooth! Should I take this up with Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dilberto, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Dilberto Win User

I Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Entirely on my Ultrabook!!!

Now, I got a new wireless Bluetooth Mouse and Windows 10 is NOT finding the device....because I removed Bluetooth! Should I take this up with Samsung Technical Support(useless)....or can anybody here walk me back to restoring Bluetooth?

TIA

:)

Dilberto, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Dana Kott Win User

Cortana The entire Cortana file was accidentally deleted, now cannot find cortana

Original title: Cortana

The entire Cortana file was accidentally deleted; the entire app with links. I believe that Cortana is nowhere on my hard drive. How can I restore Cortana to its original install ,mode. Thank you. Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Dana Kott, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Cant find bluetooth device after removing it.

Hi Microsoft. I have a Designer Bluetooth Mouse and i have accidentally removed it in my computer. Now i cant find device. I tried to reinstal Bluetooth but it doesnt help.

Please, help me.

Thank you.

alminselimovic, Dec 3, 2015
  4. AndreyT Win User

What does "I removed Bluetooth" mean exactly? I hope you did not physically rip it out of Ultrabook innards.

If you accidentally uninstalled your Bluetooth driver in Device Manager, then you can ask Device Manager to "Scan for hardware changes" and see if it reinstalls Bluetooth driver automatically.

If it cannot find drivers for the device, then you should go to manufacturer's support Web site for your Ultrabook and download the Bluetooth driver from there.

AndreyT, Dec 3, 2015
  5. brummyfan Win User
    brummyfan, Dec 3, 2015
  6. Dilberto Win User
    Windows 10 rejects installing this driver saying, "
    Your app doesn't work with Windows 10

The app you're trying to use was blocked from opening because it might damage your PC or result in loss of data. This is because some apps that worked with a previous version of Windows might not work in the same way with Windows 10.
    Go to the support website for the app developer, and check if a new or updated version of this app is available for Windows 10.

I previously saw Bluetooth switched OFF but it was grayed-out, not allowing me to switch it back ON. Is it because BT shows up as a "hidden device" in Device Manager?

Dilberto, Dec 3, 2015
  7. Dilberto Win User
    Turning Bluetooth OFF somehow corrupted my system registry, and the OEM Bluetooth drivers all failed to load properly. I was getting multiple, random .dll errors, saying the sysmenu.dll keeps failing to load. This persistent annoyance forced me to reset Windows 10 from the 450MB recovery partition on the Samsung SSD.

My last resort if all else failed, was to revert back to Windows 7 Samsung factory build....where Bluetooth worked 100%. However, after a clean Windows 10 "reset" I had to log on as Administrator to extract and run the Broadcom Bluetooth zip file drivers for installation of the tiny, unobtrusive Insignia-branded USB adapter. Bluetooth capability was once again restored after an uneventful install and the Logitech Ultrathin Bluetooth mouse was discoverable and paired to Bluetooth, fully operational. Woot. *Wink

Dilberto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Entirely on my Ultrabook!!! - Similar Threads - Accidentally Removed Bluetooth

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  6. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  7. Accidentally removed Bluetooth device

Accidentally removed Bluetooth device: Hi, my name is Zaeem. I have accidentally removed a Bluetooth device from a Windows 10 laptop and have spent a majority of my time trying to get it back. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  8. I accidentally deleted the entire "WindowsApps" folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted the entire "WindowsApps" folder: That's it. I was trying to uninstall the hidden files that Sea Of Thieves doesn't uninstall. And my dumbass accidentally uninstalled the entire file instead of the sea of thieves shit. Where can I get it all back? I'm sorry if I explained it bad, I'm fucking stupid...
  9. i accidentally deleted my bluetooth

i accidentally deleted my bluetooth: I deleted everysingle category in the bluetooth by accident, because instead of disabling i uninstalled it since i was trying to fix my bluetooth after an update, i downloaded the driver on my providers website but it is still not letting me connect to my mouse. What do i do?...
  10. I cannot get a device back on my bluetooth after I accidentally removed it?

I cannot get a device back on my bluetooth after I accidentally removed it?: I accidently removed a device from my Bluetooth how do I get it back as it doesn't show up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-a-device-back-on-my-bluetooth-after-i/0a791007-67f1-4b85-ab7f-f78ec42c2eef